New patch is live......version 1.06?

El Marsh

Not sure how we went from 1.03 to 1.06 but w/e.

I just hope the damn thing doesn't bork anything that wasn't bork and at least fixes the most pressing issues that have plagued the game from the start.

It's live on PS4 so I'd presume that it's available for XBox One as well. Not sure about PC.

Was about to post about it after I turned my ps4 on and saw the download. :D

Fingers crossed it will fix everything caw related so I can finaly have some fun with the game after months of waiting. :P

Just tried to create the blue Universal title following the patch and addition of create a championship, apart from the relief materials looking atrocious it crashed the game when I got to adding side plates.

Yikes... seriously??

f7kifLKm.png

Am I doing something wrong here?!

So Ive just started a brand new universe... went in to edit show, put a random tag match in... selected alternate attires for all participants, none of them showed up on the match screen, it was just blank with the controller options, then they all came out in default attires????

Am I doing something wrong here?!

So Ive just started a brand new universe... went in to edit show, put a random tag match in... selected alternate attires for all participants, none of them showed up on the match screen, it was just blank with the controller options, then they all came out in default attires????

You have to set the custom attires in the Roster section from main menue. You cant do it in Universe mode in this game.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes game now works better than when first released, but when the WWE game is the main game you look forward to each year it is crushing when it has so many issues and continues to have issue even after all the patches.

Archived