Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nwo123456

WCW Project

Id love to see a preview... but yeah... there are pretty amazing Steiners already. I used Razas which had a face texture without the beard, so I have old-school and Pippa Pump attires in one slot

Preview is on twitter. Hes pretty much there now, a few more tweaks and hes close. May also make another version just before nWo turn

Preview is on twitter. Hes pretty much there now, a few more tweaks and hes close. May also make another version just before nWo turn

Sweet. I saw Double J beat him in the polling, which shocked the shit out of me, but that's cool.

I'm sure you'll upload Big Poppa Pump soon enough when you're ready.

Edited by MrMorbid81

Wow. I am absolutely blown away by how great your work is man. Fantastic job on all of these.

Edited by OPC

Your work is amazing...Can you please Re upload  buff bagwell, and did you have any plans of doing a n actual pony tail Wolfpack lex Luger. That would be cool. 

Have gone back to 2k19 in the last few weeks. Found your work on cc while I went back. Came here to see if I found a thread for this to give major props for how well done this work is and playing looks just like wcw

NWO I have been a long time lurker of this and with the recent news of WWE 2K21 plus the servers not being taken down decided to make the jump to this project. I appreciate all of your work and effort. You have really extended the life of this game. I feel like I owe you physical cash for these efforts. 

Thanks for that savage! It’s great!! So are you done done? We could really use a proper Kaz Hayashi for the cruiserweight division and to carry on that glacier entrance attire 😝.

That Public Enemy you put up is top notch. I had to pick my jaw up off the floor before I could download them. Thank you so much for taking the time! 

Incredible work here man! A1. I keep running into 1000 image limitations. Something is off because when I go to the deletion utility, I’m not at 1000 and pretty sure there aren’t 59 images per CAW Lol. Any tips? Also have you tried making a Jericho with the awesome neon green and pink lightning? That or the dead lion with the green flame on the sides would be insane!