Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nwo123456

WCW Project

First post on this forum. Just to tell you thank you for your work on these amazing WCW creations. As a massive Rey Mysterio fan in particular, I was especially blown away by how spot on accurate that Masked and unmasked Rey is. Would you be open to specific Rey Mysterio attire requests? Since Rey has worn countless different masks and attires.

I was able to download Macho Man without the logo limit issue despite him having so many logos on. Definitely glad as he is now my favorite caw to use. I made two slots for him and deleted my old Macho Man I had downloaded.

Maskedmaniac thats great man, happy to hear that. if U want the other modern era macho I can re upload. I actually feel that version turned out better:)

Fnshow I probably wont be making another Rey attire, regardless which one were you looking for?

ok guys Macho Man 99' is back up, and I've uploaded the Outsiders versions of Hall & Nash (and alternate early NWO attires)

Also just 198 downloads away from the next ranking, so i can add another 5 guys back up

cxuL4L.jpgf4xN1V.jpgJxtWXH.jpg4sKWiv.jpg

Edited by Nwo123456

ok guys Macho Man 99' is back up, and I've uploaded the Outsiders versions of Hall & Nash (and alternate early NWO attires)

Also just 198 downloads away from the next ranking, so i can add another 5 guys back up

cxuL4L.jpgf4xN1V.jpgJxtWXH.jpg4sKWiv.jpg

Are there 198 people still playing this game though?

lol you wouldnt this so but Im that close 5k downloads since I started creating in December so there are certainly some still playing. My guess is if 20 wasnt so messy more would stop playing 19. This is probably more of an odd year with so many still playing the older version

Edited by Nwo123456

Obviously their r u don't do the #s he doin this late n the game as fast as he's doin it

He'll definitely reach 198 it's just how soon a week 2 weeks

Edited by SO_NY_

Does it count if we DL his stuff over and over again? I don't have many slots open, but if someone has say 20 left he can use those 20 for one day and push him even closer!

Will post Savage and Nash tomorrow.

Also made a 96' era WCW hogan for any interested.. man I hate the awful bandana shape in this game!.. i guess it works

EWb4KP.jpg1JPWdh.jpg

thT7TB.jpgFD1Lhx.jpg7VO3bF.jpg

Edited by Nwo123456

This is a great looking project. It's nice to see WCW still getting it's proper due.

Sadly, I missed some of your earlier uploads, and I was wondering if you could reupload some if you have the time. The ones I was hoping to get were Barbarian, Benoit, Fit Finlay and Raven.

Thanks, and I can't wait to see what else you are working on. Those Machos look fantastic.

Maskedmaniac thats great man, happy to hear that. if U want the other modern era macho I can re upload. I actually feel that version turned out better:)

Fnshow I probably wont be making another Rey attire, regardless which one were you looking for?

Why do you say this Macho Man turned out better than the other one? Anything different to the facial morph or hair?

i prefer the Gorgeous George era hair on that macho. Also think his gear looks cool.

Same face, same morph however

96' Hogan attire 2

eiVBie.jpgWUkRgM.jpgDLQWeJ.jpg

OMG this thread 😱. Dude you are the Goat of WCW caws.

👍🙏