WCW Project

Nwo123456

Thanks guys but at this point I have my roster pretty much close to done. I have one empty caw slot, I will probably use it for an alt attire. I have probably 30 arena slots though. It's pretty dumb that they gave us that many slots for arenas and can't really fill them up because of the logo limitations.

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just downloaded Kidman and kanyon. Both look amazing in game. Looking forward to Saturn and mongo to complete the flock and the horsemen in my universe. Is there any chance of your Eddie, Chavo and Konnan next?

Once again thank you so much for these creations. They are certainly helping to keep 2k19 alive

I can't thank you enough for all the work. It was such a cool surprise to see such quality stuff come out this late into the game. I never, never thought I'd have such a perfect Mongo on 2k19.

Would you ever remotely consider doing Public Enemy? No worries if not, you've definitely done enough, and I could see PE not necessarily fitting the WCW theme you wanna go for, but, hey, they were an integral part of the early days of Nitro and I figured it couldn't hurt to mention them.

I definitely feel the way about being appreciative for him coming back to 2K19 and gifting us with some really amazing caws, some of which, ling Ernest the Cat Miller and Mongo, were never really considered by other creators before, or if they were, the quality was seriously lacking.

PE would be an interesting choice for him to make, but I'd be down to see how they'd look.

I'm still hoping we'll see some others from the 97-98 era, like a Hugh Morris, Scotty Riggs, or even an obscure choice like Ice Train.

Archived