Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nwo123456

WCW Project

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm fine with just having Kanyon w/o the Mortis attire. I believe it was previously mentioned that the Mortis attrie parts were already in the game, so there's that if further curious. Again, that's just me.

Just d/l juvi definitely glad that u went ahead n made him my cruiserweights division is almost complete feels like revenge all over again

Just d/l juvi definitely glad that u went ahead n made him my cruiserweights division is almost complete feels like revenge all over again

SO_NY can u make me a good Juve moveset? not thrilled with the set i used other than motowns signatures and finishers for him

Thanks motown, pretty happy with him :)

FYI I finished Mortis attire and will upload tomorrow

Hell yeah! Can't wait. Thanks in advance.

@nWo juvi moveset is up it was based on the top 115 moves of juvi

Tags:NY24 Juvi

If liked I also have Movesets for:

Ultimo dragon

Psicosis

Rey mysterio

Eddie Guerrero

Dean malenko

Chris jericho

nice thanks for the movesets!

FYI Kanyon/Mortis will be up soon. Not sure who to replace as Meng and Finlay have gotten a ton of DLs. only 177 away from next ranking

ijTed7.jpg

Ive been lurking on this site for many years now and have been a fan of the smackdown games since the very first one but have never made an account... until now.

I grew up watching WCW and these Caws have brought back so many good memories and I can see the passion that you put in to every single one. There really is some first class stuff in here and you should be incredibly proud of your work.

Unfortunately Ive only just stumbled upon this topic so I am a bit late to the party and I would love the chance to download some of the creations that you have already posted on CC and since taken down, (Eddie, Chavo, Benoit, Mongo, Konnan, Wright, barbarian and Hogan in particular). Do you have any plans to re-upload any of your earlier work?

Ive been lurking on this site for many years now and have been a fan of the smackdown games since the very first one but have never made an account... until now.

I grew up watching WCW and these Caws have brought back so many good memories and I can see the passion that you put in to every single one. There really is some first class stuff in here and you should be incredibly proud of your work.

Unfortunately Ive only just stumbled upon this topic so I am a bit late to the party and I would love the chance to download some of the creations that you have already posted on CC and since taken down, (Eddie, Chavo, Benoit, Mongo, Konnan, Wright, barbarian and Hogan in particular). Do you have any plans to re-upload any of your earlier work?

Hey thanks Markonine, ya it certainly bring back memories of when I actually watched wrestling lol

Yes I plan to re upload every guy, just waiting to pass 2000 downloads which will allow me to upload another 5 having 10 up at once that I can cycle through

Edited by Nwo123456

Thats awesome, thanks for the reply.

Not sure if you have a full list to work through but I would love to see your take on Hugh Morrus, Lance Storm and a WCW style Jericho and Rey. Also maybe tag teams such as Natural born Thrillers or 3 Count?

Thanks motown, pretty happy with him :)

FYI I finished Mortis attire and will upload tomorrow

You're welcome, dude. Juvi has always been one of my favorite wrestlers. It's a shame WWE wasted him.

Anyway, I'm going to be updating WCW sigs and find for 2k20. It should be easier to read than 2k19's version.

Im actually not planning to make a ton more guys as Im close to a complete WCW 97, 98 roster

Guys I still plan to make

Kidman - Ive already started him

Bryan Adams

Vincent

WCW Rey

Convert my versions of Harlem heat. Im really happy with them and I think you guys would like em

After that as a stretch

Eric Bischoff

Jimmy Hart - to manage the giant and faces of fear

Hugh Morris

I probably wont be making those tag teams or Lance Storm as my targeted era is WCW revenge ish

Edited by Nwo123456

Ah, that era. Well, I have all of that era covered. I just cover the late 80s-early 90s stuff for someone who was doing a early 90s WCW project.

Hugh Morris would DEFINITELY be a nice grab for me. There's really no other version of him currently out there right now.

@nWo I like how u think hyped to get that harlem heat the job u did on stevie ray top notch

N of course I love my cruisers so Kidman n rey r a must 4 me

N glad ull b doin a jimmy hart I always liked how he had jackets to match who ever he accompanied