WCW Project

Nwo123456

First post on this forum. Just to tell you thank you for your work on these amazing WCW creations. As a massive Rey Mysterio fan in particular, I was especially blown away by how spot on accurate that Masked and unmasked Rey is. Would you be open to specific Rey Mysterio attire requests? Since Rey has worn countless different masks and attires.

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a great looking project. It's nice to see WCW still getting it's proper due.

Sadly, I missed some of your earlier uploads, and I was wondering if you could reupload some if you have the time. The ones I was hoping to get were Barbarian, Benoit, Fit Finlay and Raven.

Thanks, and I can't wait to see what else you are working on. Those Machos look fantastic.

Maskedmaniac thats great man, happy to hear that. if U want the other modern era macho I can re upload. I actually feel that version turned out better:)

Fnshow I probably wont be making another Rey attire, regardless which one were you looking for?

Why do you say this Macho Man turned out better than the other one? Anything different to the facial morph or hair?

Archived