WCW Project

Nwo123456

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick update, super thrilled with Eddie now:) looking like one of the better ones in game also! came up with a decent solution for the hair thanks to the double hair trick, the buzzed/short hair on the side was key

XgZ3EZ.jpg

iiZYi9.jpg

xccKD1.jpg

[/quote

Woah. That's an official model, and you can't tell me that it isn't. Great work dude. Also, if you need help with Signatures and Finishers, I still have my 2k19 list. As a WCW fanatic, I tried to everybody that was in WCW. Hope it gives you some sort of reference.

thanks Motown! I may actually need some help for something I'm thinking for attributes.

SO_NY

none of them are posted online yet but will be soon. Just finishing a few more and I'll roll them all out:)

Just finishing up Finlay.. Really sucks to find the proper blonde hair for him during the later WCW years. Any suggestions for the blonde hair? thoughts in general

thanks Motown! I may actually need some help for something I'm thinking for attributes.

SO_NY

none of them are posted online yet but will be soon. Just finishing a few more and I'll roll them all out:)

Just finishing up Finlay.. Really sucks to find the proper blonde hair for him during the later WCW years. Any suggestions for the blonde hair? thoughts in general?

LttyMo.jpg1y5Gki.jpg

You mean this blonde Finlay?:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/EoAt3vUAQfk/hqdefault.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4b/5a/45/4b5a452aa5b615a8ee4a34aada249a0e.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Chni6yiW0AAny0o.jpg

That should be fairly easy to find and make in the game.

I ended up with doing old school Finlay. Just cant get the hair to look proper, overall I'm ok with this version as its actually using the hair 2k made for him in 2k15 - 16. Looks solid in game and consistent quality with some of the others.

nbTeQw.jpgk45Udo.jpgxLbKOg.jpg

I may eventually return to look again at the blonde but for now moving on to Benoit... ehhh even though I dont like him.

Took this cool screen shot of Finlay vs the Giant using my WCW Saturday night set... man this really brings me back to my teen years!!

TSRrmP.jpg

Damn fine Finlay you made there man. I think you made the right choice. Cannot, CANNOT wait until you're finished and ready to upload these beauties.

How does this hair glitch work by the way? Any videos on it?

Here's a video on it from Smacktalks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg3oTQvkwf8

That channel regularly pouts out facts not readily known about all sort of things you can do in the game.

Question I made an alt account 4 this wcw save here

But when I try to d/l caws it's saying most of them require dlc

But I previously purchased all the dlc on my main account

Do I really have to rebuy them on my secondary account ?

Hmmm, you know what? You probably do. That sucks man.

well guys I hated every second of making this guy..but he's pretty much done. I really didnt think I would make him, but he was a big part of my favorite WCW era.. will need to make mullet version also with 4 horseman eventually.. but I've had enough of this dude for a while.

1W84Fr.jpgNIgO8f.jpg

9if2nh.jpg

You did a great job on him man. And I don't blame you. What he did was terrible.

thanks for the moveset suggestion, looks solid.

I was hoping someone might want to help with attribute assignment

I dont particularly like editing attributes too much to differ from the default guys. I only change the movement speed to be a bit slower but that's it. With that said I was thinking of transferring the default attributes from close matching in game roster stars over to the CAWs. If the wrestler was in game before I will use his actual attributes if available.I dont know anything about current day wrestling so I dont know who is a similar wrestler.

From this list can someone suggest who the closest equivalent current superstar would be? Each CAW will have an authentic moveset, but I would like to copy over the attributes from the closest matching wrestler.

The Giant = Big Show

Booker T = King Booker

Stevie Ray = ?

Mongo McMichael = ?

Dean Malenko = ?

The Barbarian = Rusev?

Meng = WWE 2k16

Hollywood Hogan = WWE 2k20

Buff Bagwell = ?

Eddie Guerrero = Eddie Guerrero

Chris Benoit = ?

Saturn =

Arn Anderson

Rey Mysterio

Fit Finlay = WWE 2k16

Others in my roster who I have not created but edited but would like some suggestions also

Raven =

Liger =

Kanyon =

La Parka =

Wallstreet =

Psicosis =

Rick Steiner =

Scott Steiner =

Van Hammer =

Disco =

Attributes for Chris Benoit = Daniel Bryan or Kurt Angle. Can't say much about the rest, didn't grow up in that Era D:

More movesets for some of the guys you're making (these are just from one guy, there's other moveset makers on YouTube that have probably made movesets for your list but from older games):

You could just copy these from the in-game models but if you want accurate movesets:

Archived