WCW Project

Nwo123456

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys

I'm working on creating a bunch of WCW guys between 1996 - 1998. I'm using 2k19 because 2k20 is a trainwreck lol.

If any are interested I'll keep posting some of the other guys I've made

Started with the Giant

mCdlsg.jpg7f3B2o.jpg

Woah. That looks like an ingame model. Incredible job. Who else do you have planned?

Hey man thanks!

My goal is to get them to look as close to real in game models as possible:)

I've already made a few guys but plan to make a few more

Harlem Heat

F3HIsb.jpg

GDAn2Q.jpg

Malenko

TgFLY3.jpg

bP7132.jpg

Also made my own Hogan, even though there is a great one out there I wanted a darker skin and different body and face texture so hes totally unique

JXvyj7.jpg

8Rar5H.jpg

Damn man! Well F'N done sir. Props and respect for taking the time to make these and share these on 2K19. I've stayed and plan on remaining on 2K19 since we all the know the shit show that 2K20's become. I wish more creators would come back, but I can't hate on them for sticking it out and doing what they can within the limits imposed on them.

That being said, I'd love to be able to use your Malenko (I currently have one, but yours looks that much better honestly) and any of your other caws as well. The Giant one really is in-game model quality, as are your Harlem Heat caws.

Who else are you planning on making?

Hey thanks man! I actually purchased 20 near launch just to get hogan, but the game is a mess and missing so many WCW legends. Too many bugs with create arena, wrestler and no create belt. I had to even create a new ps account so I could still use the image uploader for 19!

I really only play with the 90’s guys cause I’m stuck in the past lol and current day wrestling doesn’t interest me at all.

my goal was to have a full roster close to what wcw revenge had. There are some great creations out there already so I’m only making a few of the guys that are missing or remaking some that I have personal preference to do.

I also have my own WCW 1998 ppvs and tv shows which Im super happy with, almost all of them using vector art for the ring logo so the quality is also consistent with in game art:)

guys that I’ve made so far, will post photos and share soon:

The Giant

Booker T

Stevie Ray

Mongo McMichael

Dean Malenko

The Barbarian

Meng

Hollywood Hogan

Buff Bagwell

who I plan to make next:

Eddie Guerrero

Chris Benoit

Arn Anderson

Rey Mysterio

Fit Finlay

I’ve downloaded some awesome versions and slightly edited the Steiners bro’s, Raven, WallStreet, and Jeff Jarrett

any preference on which one to do next?

Goddamn.....damn man.....DAT Perry Saturn tho! I've seen the very few Perry Saturn caws currently up on the CC and none of them look anywhere as good as yours does. And that's been dead honest. You can go look yourself to verify that.

So as he's done, I want him. Same for Meng and the Barbarian.

Classic 90's Eddie looks great as well.

As for suggestions....well if you're going to stay stuck in the 90's (ha ha)

I guess Billy Kidman, Sick Boy, Van Hammer, and Scotty Riggs need to be made then to round out the Flock.

Lots of luchadors like Juventud, Psychosis, and the like.

Personally, just for me, Perry, Malenko, Benoit, Meng, Barbarian, and possibly Fit and Arn would be all I'd be curious in getting.

Thanks again for the kind words guys, very much appreciated:)

Man I wish they had better hair for Eddie... not sure if Ill use him, just doesnt look right in game.

Fit Finlay coming up next, then maybe Benoit..

I have a weird thing with Benoit where I feel weird making a dude who did that stuff... oh well Ill probably still make him though

I can definitely understand the creep factor associated with making Benoit. As far as the game goes, I just try to focus on him and his wrestling career and leave what he did outside of wrestling, outside. Not excusing what he did, because you can't. Just saying I'd rather use him as he was, the Crippler, rather than what he became, a killer.

Looking forward to seeing how he and the rest of them turn out.

As for Eddie's hair, yeah I agree with you, and I don't think the hair options in 2K20 are any better, so you're stuck with working with what you can. You certainly made the best of the situation though. His tights look the most authentic.

No they're not down. I've been regularly downloading caws for a bit now. The problem comes from trying to upload images. I did this for a friend who went back to 2K19 after buying and using 2K20 but didn't want to make a 2nd account to upload logos and images himself. It was a huge pain in the ass that took several, several tries before finally uploading. But yeah, you should be able to download caws w/o any issues.

Thanks. Something is definitely bugging on my end then because I can access the PS store and online for other games but not for this one.

Sorry to say, but it most definitely is on your end man. Try reloading the game or reinstalling it or something. So weird you have that problem.

Archived