WCW Project

Nwo123456

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Morbid yes they are still up!

Hey can u help me with a recommendation for Brian Adams attributes? is there a good moveset out there for him by chance?

This is more than likely my last new CAW for 2k19. Sharing with u guys first!!

dWeo18.jpgXJhgN5.jpg

Sweet! Good,

Oh yeah, no problem.

Well since he's your stereotypical strong guy type this one should be easy.

I'll give you my top 3 choices: Baron Corbin, Drew Mcintyre, or Luke Gallows.

Well since you made Bryan Adams, you kinda have to make his partner Brian Clark too right? Ha ha. I mean I know Kronik came after '98, but you could still make him in his Wraith attire I guess. Strictly up to you.

Word on twitter is that Brian Adams will be his last new CAW for 2k19, the rest will be reposts. Bummed about it but we have to be grateful. Someone else is going to try Hugh Morris.

Yeah I'm bummed too, but it's all good. Nwo's been VERY generous and good to us so far, so I'm ok with letting him do his own thing and only making guys who interests him. It's no biggie.

can you return the wcw saturday night show to the download thank you

thank you again for your wcw project i look forward to brian adams and buff bagwell and vincent

i hope you will make scott steiner nwo and rick steiner wcw

I was a big fan of the wcw nwo games revenge your wcw project and really not bad

sorry for the spelling errors i am a french so i use a translator to write this message to you bye bye

Oops... wrong Brian... I have a good Wrath already with an Adam Bomb Alt

Everytime I try to do an alt, it doesnt copy over the face and hair properly. So it just takes the attire. is there any way around that?

Chavo just won the Twitter poll to go up next

Ok so when you import attires, you can either just import the attire by itself, or the whole shebang. Try importing the whole shebang this time.

Thanks Vanilla!

Well I thought I was done making new guys but I started to mess with Scott Steiner and before u know it a few hours pass lol. Are you guys interested in a big poppa pump? Already a few good ones out there so never bothered

Yeah can't really imagine anything being much better than the ones out there. I'd rather see new ground covered, guys that were never made, and won't ever be made, before the servers go down on this game.

Unless its that Black Ponytail and Goatee Eera Scott Steiner right before he turned heel that no one ever makes lol

Archived