WCW Project

Nwo123456

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All these years and they STILL don't know how to mark DLC items in the create suite?

Trash

I've had to pass up some amazing creations due to that nonsense, mainly because I don't feel preorder packs are worth the price they charge so I'll get the other sheeit.

I would ask if it's really that hard to have a list of all the items you need to download a CAW when you try to, or let you download it with a message saying they can't be edited in any way without the DLC packs needed, but apparently it's hard to make a working game period so can't go asking for simple sheeit like that

Just preview a CAW then quickly cancel it and it should glitch so that you can keep getting extra downloads. I do this trick when I download stuff.

Wait, can you explain this in more detail?

And the Benoit isn't up, even if I wanted to download it.

Click on the superstar you want to download. Once you preview him or her. Press download but quickly cancel the download and you should receive an extra download. I never go past 18 when using this trick.

Just preview a CAW then quickly cancel it and it should glitch so that you can keep getting extra downloads. I do this trick when I download stuff.

Click on the superstar you want to download. Once you preview him or her. Press download but quickly cancel the download and you should receive an extra download. I never go past 18 when using this trick.

Ok so i did it. I had 1 left, I did it, and then I had 2. I tried it again, and it didnt work. I only got it to work once. Any tips?

Ok so i did it. I had 1 left, I did it, and then I had 2. I tried it again, and it didnt work. I only got it to work once. Any tips?

Make sure you preview it first or else it wont work.

I did. Same steps as the first time when it works. But it only works once...

I did. Same steps as the first time when it works. But it only works once...

Are you previewing the same CAW over and over again? It only works once per CAW. Like I usually get a few logos, arenas, etc. without it going past 18.

I'm curious if the so-called "logo limit" glitch can be averted if it's only one attire you are trying to download instead of 2?

I dont know? I find that if certain logos are deleted all of a sudden I can suddenly download the caws effected. I cant get the 96 Hogan despite deleting 40 logos... For some of the other ones I had to go through and delete all the downloaded shows and arenas and their associated logos and then it worked.

I hate to be "that guy" and I truly don't mean to sound rude, but for the people complaining about not being able to download certain caws due to DLC issues, folks, that's kind of the name of the game. I've had to buy pretty much all of the DLC packs in order to DL certain caws, and to be honest, it's worth it in the long run to spend 10$ here or there on it. If you buy those DLC moveset packs, you'll be opening yourself up to be able to download other caws you wouldn't have been able to prior, and the movesets will be more authentic. YES, it's a blatant cash-grab by 2K and the WWE, no question about that, but again, if you want the most out of the game, you're going to have to just suck it up and do it. Many of us players have already. It's just part and parcel of the way many current video games are these days. I know it sucks, trust me, but's how it's simply how it is.

I think creators like NWO who go out of their way to work around this issue and try to accommodate those who haven't or don't want to buy DLC's should be commended, because to be honest, that's not really their problem.

Again, my apologies if this comes off harsh, I just felt I had to address this.

I'm extremely appreciative of NWO's work he's done for all of us who have chosen to remain on 2K19, because God knows he didn't have to. Not a lot of creators are coming back to 2K19 despite all the issues that STILL exist for 2K20. Some do, but some are so disgusted and disenfranchised, they've simply walked off and are waiting to see how 2K21 turns out.

So again, a big thank you to all the creators to have either remained, or came back.

Sorry to hijack your thread man.

BTW I've already hit the following button for your Twitter account, and highly recommend others do too to show support.

what do you type in to find those CAWS

Kels1919 for specific creator

or NWO in the hashtag section.

I hate to be "that guy" and I truly don't mean to sound rude, but for the people complaining about not being able to download certain caws due to DLC issues, folks, that's kind of the name of the game. I've had to buy pretty much all of the DLC packs in order to DL certain caws, and to be honest, it's worth it in the long run to spend 10$ here or there on it. If you buy those DLC moveset packs, you'll be opening yourself up to be able to download other caws you wouldn't have been able to prior, and the movesets will be more authentic. YES, it's a blatant cash-grab by 2K and the WWE, no question about that, but again, if you want the most out of the game, you're going to have to just suck it up and do it. Many of us players have already. It's just part and parcel of the way many current video games are these days. I know it sucks, trust me, but's how it's simply how it is.

I think creators like NWO who go out of their way to work around this issue and try to accommodate those who haven't or don't want to buy DLC's should be commended, because to be honest, that's not really their problem.

Again, my apologies if this comes off harsh, I just felt I had to address this.

I extremely appreciate of NWO's work he's done for all of us who have chosen to remain on 2K19, because God knows he didn't have to. Not a lot of creators are coming back to 2K19 despite all the issues that STILL exist for 2K20. Some do, but some are do disgusted and disenfranchised, they've simply walked off and are waiting to see how 2K21 turns out.

So again, a big thank you to all the creators to have either remained, or came back.

Sorry to hijack your thread man.

BTW I've already hit the following button for you Twitter account, and highly recommend others do too to show support.

what do you type in to find those CAWS

Kels1919 for specific creator

or NWO in the hashtag section.

I finally got the Benoit. Felt so good. What a journey that was. And didn't have to pay 2K an extra dime. My WCW Collection is starting to develop. But im only using NWO's creations for it, so its still limited right now. Thank you Kels

Archived