WCW Project

Nwo123456

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol Im actually thinking of listing all the guys and outfits Ive made with pictures of each. Thinking maybe a twitter account would be cool. Would you guys be interested in something like that?

YES YES YES!

I noticed for your arenas, you dont put a year at the end of them...so which year are they based on? It looks like 1997?

I just realized something. The Benoit cant be downlaoded without buying the New Moves Pack. And Barbarian cant be downloaded without buying the New Titans pack. Is there any way to get these two without spending $15-20 bucks on these packs I dont care about?

MrMorbid if you are there any suggestions on ratings for Vincent?

For the the arenas they are all 1998

As for the useless DLC pack.... been there brother I could have cared less about them but was forced to purchased them. At this point its almost impossible for me to determine what clothing or moves that are assigned to a caw that are from dlc packs. Sorry, I paid $10 just for Rey Mysterios mask lol

As for the useless DLC pack.... been there brother I could have cared less about them but was forced to purchased them. At this point its almost impossible for me to determine what clothing or moves that are assigned to a caw that are from dlc packs. Sorry, I paid $10 just for Rey Mysterios mask lol

Can anyone upload a version with the moveset removed or reset to default? Both are move set related, not attire related. 2K doesnt deserve more of my money just to download these CAWS

They'd definitely be on the low end that's for sure. Best guess would be like Samir Singh, No Way Jose, or a Curt Hawkins if you're feeling generous

Can anyone upload a version with the moveset removed or reset to default? Both are move set related, not attire related. 2K doesnt deserve more of my money just to download these CAWS

Yeah, if NWO is willing to do this I'm all for it. I just have no desire to get these other DLCs, but it's killing me that his Benoit and Barb are staring at me and I can't download them at the moment.

Hey guys!

Never used twitter before but it might be a cool way to share some of my WCW project creations. If you have an account please feel free to follow! I'll post mini profiles of each guy I've made, kinda like the old Topps nitro cards of the 90's :)

I know some have asked about who I've created so this might be kinda fun to share them this way. Let me know what cha think!

ChTiIi.png

https://twitter.com/Nwo_123456

First wrestler profile... Vincent.. he will be uploaded very shortly

i2BS3o.jpg

Yeah, if NWO is willing to do this I'm all for it. I just have no desire to get these other DLCs, but it's killing me that his Benoit and Barb are staring at me and I can't download them at the moment.

I am in the same boat. Please someone.

Hey guys!

Never used twitter before but it might be a cool way to share some of my WCW project creations. If you have an account please feel free to follow! I'll post mini profiles of each guy I've made, kinda like the old Topps nitro cards of the 90's :)

I know some have asked about who I've created so this might be kinda fun to share them this way. Let me know what cha think!

ChTiIi.png

https://twitter.com/Nwo_123456

First wrestler profile... Vincent.. he will be uploaded very shortly

i2BS3o.jpg

This almost looks like official DLC. Someone should post this in the 2K20 thread to show people that this game is still alive and going. I do have to point out that some sort of purge seems to have happened in CC. CM Punk was the #1 downloaded caw since the game came out and as of a few days ago it seems to be Hangman Page lol.

I just made an entirely new PS4 account so that I can hopefully collect all of NWO's WCW CAWs

Are barbarian and Benoit the only ones with DLC moves? If so Ill see what I can do and create a temporary dupe with default moves and upload. Ideally u guys can grab it quickly so it doesnt take up a slot for long. Ill then delete them

Yes they are. That would be really classy thank you! Im on morning and night, ready whenever lol

I just made an entirely new PS4 account so that I can hopefully collect all of NWO's WCW CAWs

Are barbarian and Benoit the only ones with DLC moves? If so Ill see what I can do and create a temporary dupe with default moves and upload. Ideally u guys can grab it quickly so it doesnt take up a slot for long. Ill then delete them

Yes they are. That would be really classy thank you! Im on morning and night, ready whenever lol

I can swing those same timeframes. Thanks!

Archived