WCW Project

Nwo123456

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, the servers could be going down soon-ish. A lot of gamers and creators are signing online petitions to extend the lifespan of those servers considering how much of a cluster*censored* 2K20 continues to be, even with the latest patch.

Nice Hogan btw.

I'll humbly throw out Huge Morris as a final suggestion for myself. I know he may not be everybody's particular favorite, but he had an overall nice look going and had a good spot in the Dungeon Of Doom. I think he still fits your personal '96-'98 timeline limits.

Otherwise, I'd go beyond that, and if you don't get to making Kronik (past the timeline I know) or rather Wraith/Brian Clark and Bryan Adams, what about and I know this DEFINITELY exceeds the timeline restrictions, how about Lance Storm?

Just a thought.

Im now just a few downloads away from 5k, might be there by this evening. Once there Ill upload another 5 guys again including Benoit

Thank you so much for this. Its crazy one of the best CAW makers of this era is being limited to uploads. Shows how dumb the sharing system is.

Im now just a few downloads away from 5k, might be there by this evening. Once there Ill upload another 5 guys again including Benoit

Thank you so much for this. Its crazy one of the best CAW makers of this era is being limited to uploads. Shows how dumb the sharing system is.

Really contemplating buying this to download some of these but I dunno if I play games nearly enough to justify looking at Caws and not actually playing matches XD

Really contemplating buying this to download some of these but I dunno if I play games nearly enough to justify looking at Caws and not actually playing matches XD

The 2K games I feel are more like the games you watch than actually play. Unlike other wrestling games like SvR or the AKI games these games from the last few years are lacking in the gameplay department and it gets stale really quick.

Big facts tbh I use 2k19 as a simulator I literally only I actually played a handful of matches n 2yrs

For me the fun comes n creating caws/ movesets (so they perform like their real life counterparts)

Creating ratings so the CPU makes the right guys win

N setting up universes to see if all the creating & tweaking I've done actually works as intended

When I watch a match n see the caws look that part n then wrestle the match n a manner that's mimics who they r supposed to b that's what I find fun

Might just b me tho ?????

@ SO_NY_ Do you play Fire Pro Wrestling at all? Sounds like it would be right up you street if you enjoy tweaking stats and logic and simming matches .

@ Nwo12345 Back on topic, thank you once again for all of these incredible creations. As others have said, your contribution to the game this late on in its existence is very much appreciated. The quality of your CAWs and Arenas are honestly some of the best I have seen in my 20 years of playing these games and it is great to see WCW getting done love.

I am looking forward to anything else you decide to put out and eagerly waiting for the release of your fine looking 96 Hogan.

I just stumbled upon your amazing wcw caws a couple days ago. After scrolling through this message board I see I missed out on a lot. Can you please reupload your eddie, rey, kidman, scott hall, alex Wright, glacier, kanyon, Norton, arn, chavo, konnan, buff, stevie ray and booker t? I missed out on those but downloaded everyone else. Sorry to request so many uploads but these are perfect!

Getting these CAWs have been like card collecting....so hard to find, you have to keep searching, but its so satisfiying when you get that rare one before it gets deleted lol. Does anyone have a full list of NWO's creations? I want to see jsut how many i have, and how many i missed out on. If i see he has made someone, I immedateiyl delete any other version I have of that wrestler because I know the the likeness will be spot on. the ratings will be realistic, the movesets will be right, and everything.

Archived