WCW Project

Nwo123456

Thank you so much for this latest batch of uploads. I cant quite get over how good the detailing on Glaciers entrance gear and boots look. The alt attires are spot on as well. There are a few variations on cc but nothing comes close to the accuracy of your versions. I would be very interested to see what you did with Randy Savage

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Guys. These CAWs are awesome. Below are a bunch of my Sting CAWS from this era which I think will go well with this project. Let me know if you want me to upload any of these. I have a few up already. Cheers!

Early crow

gaBKPNr.jpg

nxkrbyC.jpg

Starrcade 97 and super brawl 98

u0znF1Q.jpg

Azb4Ecn.jpg

Uncensored 98, slamborree 98 and spring stampede 98

1V1Xjnt.jpg

mMhideR.jpg

x0rqIYI.jpg

No facepaint

FnY16Eb.jpg

oaB1e5r.jpg

A couple Wolfpac attires. First nitro, vs Goldberg etc

roCzxZB.jpg

hZYokbf.jpg

5hNGsDv.jpg

Hey guys, will upload glacier, Konnan, raven and Alex wright this evening. Will also post the great American bash PPV show.

Are any of u interested in alternate attires? I have a bunch of my own made already for Scott hall, savage, Nash etc.. wanted to get a few more WCW revenge options:)

Hell yeah, especially Savage. I'd like to see that orange and black one from Revenge.

Hey Guys. These CAWs are awesome. Below are a bunch of my Sting CAWS from this era which I think will go well with this project. Let me know if you want me to upload any of these. I have a few up already. Cheers!

Early crow

gaBKPNr.jpg

nxkrbyC.jpg

u0znF1Q.jpg

Azb4Ecn.jpg

1V1Xjnt.jpg

mMhideR.jpg

x0rqIYI.jpg

No facepaint

FnY16Eb.jpg

oaB1e5r.jpg

roCzxZB.jpg

hZYokbf.jpg

5hNGsDv.jpg

Dude. It's not cool to post your work in someone else topic. I know you're new here, but in the future, please don't do it again. If you want, you can start your own topic.

Early crow

gaBKPNr.jpg

nxkrbyC.jpg

u0znF1Q.jpg

Azb4Ecn.jpg

1V1Xjnt.jpg

mMhideR.jpg

x0rqIYI.jpg

No facepaint

FnY16Eb.jpg

oaB1e5r.jpg

roCzxZB.jpg

hZYokbf.jpg

5hNGsDv.jpg

Dude. It's not cool to post your work in someone else topic. I know you're new here, but in the future, please don't do it again. If you want, you can start your own topic.
I didnt realize people would be sensitive over this post. I saw this thread and loved it and just thought I would let folks know Ive created these Stings so the owner of this project wouldnt have to work on them. He mentioned WCW from 97-98 and Sting was huge during that time so I assumed he would be making these. Stings paint takes a long time to create so wanted to offer these to save on some work. Apologies guys didnt mean any harm here.

Early crow

gaBKPNr.jpg

nxkrbyC.jpg

u0znF1Q.jpg

Azb4Ecn.jpg

1V1Xjnt.jpg

mMhideR.jpg

x0rqIYI.jpg

No facepaint

FnY16Eb.jpg

oaB1e5r.jpg

roCzxZB.jpg

hZYokbf.jpg

5hNGsDv.jpg

I didnt realize people would be sensitive over this post. I saw this thread and loved it and just thought I would let folks know Ive created these Stings so the owner of this project wouldnt have to work on them. He mentioned WCW from 97-98 and Sting was huge during that time so I assumed he would be making these. Stings paint takes a long time to create so wanted to offer these to save on some work. Apologies guys didnt mean any harm here.
It's all good man. It's just that there's a unwritten rule about posting your stuff in someone's topic. Honestly, you've done a great job making Sting's attires. You can start a thread to showcase you work.
I understand and thanks for letting me know. Thanks for the kind words. Honestly wasnt looking to showcase my work. Was really just trying to save the owner of the thread some work by offering my Stings for this WCW showcase. I really wish 2K would do a proper WCW dlc or something but we may not even need it with the amazing CAWs in this thread. Nice job all around and cant wait to start downloading these CAWs and arenas!

You're welcome dude. Honestly, as a huge Sting fan, I think you nailed all of these attires.

Dunno if any mods frequent this post, but I'd request a clean-up. Pretty messed up flooding the OP's topic with requotes of a barrage of pictures that have no relevance.

Anyways nwo, if you do go forward with the Savage we already know it's gonna be better, so do it XD

Wow, these caws are just great. Hate that I have missed out on some of these. Is there a limit to the number of caws that you can have uploaded at one time. I just came across this forum last night, and it looks like I have missed out. I grabbed several of the ones you have up right now, and some replaced other versions I had already downloaded.

Hey thanks guys, yes a clean up would be appreciated after the recent quotes kinda spammed the thread with all the images:(

with that said I have a Savage preview. Really wasnt going to make him but... turned out not too bad I think, make him totally custom from scratch. What you guys think? I really hate the hair lol

just updated some treatment to thin his hair out more

Olaisv.jpg

Dunno if any mods frequent this post, but I'd request a clean-up. Pretty messed up flooding the OP's topic with requotes of a barrage of pictures that have no relevance.

Anyways nwo, if you do go forward with the Savage we already know it's gonna be better, so do it XD

I'm a mod. I'll try to clean it up.

Savage looks great facially and you have done everything you can with the hair. The dye on the top certainly helps.

I would personally be very interested in the Gorgeous George era hair, certainly as s second attire or an alternative download slot. I havent seen any decent versions on CC

Whatever you decide progress looks great so far. Definitely worth continuing with

Archived