WCW Project

Nwo123456

Hey thanks, not really planning on making many more. Maybe Bryan Adams and Vincent but i pretty much have the WCW revenge roster now:)

will be still making PPVs however. Great american bash 98. Man I wish there werent so many bugs with the video trons.. even if I have them set to pattern A they still play wall videos!

4uJig2.jpggmoo7n.jpg

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any chance you can upload Glacier, Konnan and Raven with just one attire. I couldnt get them last time. If not, just a re-upload at some point would be good

Also... I have a really good Buff, by Bhagra but yours is next level. Not often I see better caws than his and Wolphies. If you ever get around to converting him, that would be awesome.

You have put some life into this game for me. Since I didnt even purchase 2K20

Hey Guys. This is awesome! I am huge wcw fan especially Sting. I will be sure to download these. I have 2k19 for ps4 and created a ton of Sting attires from 97-98, crow and wolfpac. Some examples include Starrcade 97, slamborree 98, uncensored 98, spring stampede 98 etc. I will try to post some pics of here. My ps4 name is C6blackvette17 so please feel free to download - I uploaded them a few months ago but probably didnt get too much traction since this is an older game. I stopped working on them though because I was optimistic and thought 2k would finally allow us to mod stings paint and hair in 2k so I could change hes attires with the in game model. Of course they failed us here amongst other things. Considering this, Im happy to be apart of this. I spent a ton of time of the facepaints but still need to finish work on scorpion logos. Please let me know if anyone wants to help. Thanks!

Hey guys, will upload glacier, Konnan, raven and Alex wright this evening. Will also post the great American bash PPV show.

Are any of u interested in alternate attires? I have a bunch of my own made already for Scott hall, savage, Nash etc.. wanted to get a few more WCW revenge options:)

Archived