WCW Project

Nwo123456

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotcha. Take your time man. Hey, that Juvi tho. Really, really solid job you did on making him and his attire. I know you probably didn't have much to work with as far as quality reference material goes, but you seemed to do just fine anyways.

Oh trust me, I lots of people on Twitter complaining about how bad Savage's in-game model for 2K20 looks, and they're not wrong. His face looks even softer and popish than 2k19's, with his hair looking like a bad wig. I can only imagine just how bad the legends who got left out of 2k20's models would look if they were included. Probably did them a favor by excluding them. by the looks of it.

hey guys

Im only 64 downloads away from 2000! at this rate I should hit that number maybe tomorrow. Gonna leave the 5 on there now, and add Kanyon as soon as I get the new ranking. The current 5 guys are really going good so I'll let it ride a bit longer

Ah man, I really wanted that Kanyon, but I can understand your logic. Based on how the other 5 have been doing so far, I don't doubt you'll hit that mark soon.

Hey guys!

another 5 guys are now uploaded, including Kanyon

The Giant

Finlay

Dean Malenko

Juventud Guerrera

Meng

The Barbarian

Kanyon

Chris Benoit

Raven

Hollywood Hogan

these are the 10 currently up, eventually I will swap some with others

other guys eventually to also be in the rotation will be either

Jeff Jarrett

Saturn

Arn Anderson

Alex Wright

Chavo

Eddie Guerrero

The Cat

Glacier

Konnan

Scott Norton

Mongo

also good news I remade kidman with some success, as hes looking pretty decent now:) preview to come later today

Just downloaded the Kanyon/Mortis combo. Nooice! Thanks for that btw.

As for Kidman, I'll be totally honest, not feeling it. He doesn't look enough like Kidman to me. Needs some more work is all, but I'm sure you'll nail it like you did Alex Wright.

Archived