WCW Project

Nwo123456

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm fine with just having Kanyon w/o the Mortis attire. I believe it was previously mentioned that the Mortis attrie parts were already in the game, so there's that if further curious. Again, that's just me.

Ive been lurking on this site for many years now and have been a fan of the smackdown games since the very first one but have never made an account... until now.

I grew up watching WCW and these Caws have brought back so many good memories and I can see the passion that you put in to every single one. There really is some first class stuff in here and you should be incredibly proud of your work.

Unfortunately Ive only just stumbled upon this topic so I am a bit late to the party and I would love the chance to download some of the creations that you have already posted on CC and since taken down, (Eddie, Chavo, Benoit, Mongo, Konnan, Wright, barbarian and Hogan in particular). Do you have any plans to re-upload any of your earlier work?

Ive been lurking on this site for many years now and have been a fan of the smackdown games since the very first one but have never made an account... until now.

I grew up watching WCW and these Caws have brought back so many good memories and I can see the passion that you put in to every single one. There really is some first class stuff in here and you should be incredibly proud of your work.

Unfortunately Ive only just stumbled upon this topic so I am a bit late to the party and I would love the chance to download some of the creations that you have already posted on CC and since taken down, (Eddie, Chavo, Benoit, Mongo, Konnan, Wright, barbarian and Hogan in particular). Do you have any plans to re-upload any of your earlier work?

Thanks motown, pretty happy with him :)

FYI I finished Mortis attire and will upload tomorrow

You're welcome, dude. Juvi has always been one of my favorite wrestlers. It's a shame WWE wasted him.

Anyway, I'm going to be updating WCW sigs and find for 2k20. It should be easier to read than 2k19's version.

Im actually not planning to make a ton more guys as Im close to a complete WCW 97, 98 roster

Guys I still plan to make

Kidman - Ive already started him

Bryan Adams

Vincent

WCW Rey

Convert my versions of Harlem heat. Im really happy with them and I think you guys would like em

After that as a stretch

Eric Bischoff

Jimmy Hart - to manage the giant and faces of fear

Hugh Morris

I probably wont be making those tag teams or Lance Storm as my targeted era is WCW revenge ish

Archived