Robert Roode and Primo Colon Suspended for Wellness

.Nëro

I definitely call bullshit on WWE for the Primo situation.

If they're going to abstain from giving the guy work, but still expect him to travel at their whim to be drug-tested...then his travel expenses should absolutely be covered. And why would he care about being suspended when they don't use him to begin with? I'd definitely do the same thing. Glad he could clear up the situation so people don't think he actually failed the test.

If what Primo said was true it's pretty BS. You could argue he should've followed up on it after like a week "are we gonna do this test?" but yeah, kinda harsh on the guy.

No such defence has come from Roode tho lol

I get it with Primo but wouldn't he think to contact someone before he got that letter? 2 months is quite a long time.

For what exactly?
To find an alternative option to adhere to the drug test. Flying from Puerto Rico to the United States is not a walk in the park and it can cost more than the actual test.

I get it with Primo but wouldn't he think to contact someone before he got that letter? 2 months is quite a long time.

For what exactly?
To find an alternative option to adhere to the drug test. Flying from Puerto Rico to the United States is not a walk in the park and it can cost more than the actual test.

WWE didn't allow him to. That's the point of his complain

For what exactly?

No it never said WWE didn't allow him to he said he'll go to any place so pick but he didn't follow up on it that's on him he still sign with the company so he needs to buy by their rules even means flying get tested

For what exactly?

No it never said WWE didn't allow him to he said he'll go to any place so pick but he didn't follow up on it that's on him he still sign with the company so he needs to buy by their rules even means flying get tested

Independent contractor, so nope. Not his obligation to do any of that

For what exactly?

Independent contractor, so nope. Not his obligation to do any of that

If it states in his contract he has to he has to and I'm pretty sure submitting to Wellness test is in his contract

well yeah, but UFC and USADA are a little bit different.

I mean, if he wasn't even in the country and suggested they talk about how to do it, and they didn't even give him an answer for two months... that's on the shitty side for me.

I mean, I get it, rules are rules. But it's not as if it's one of your active wrestlers are on a holiday in Mexico and they call you up to do the test. Again, if it's true what he is saying, then it could also be a situation where it's that somebody just wrote it up as he refused and that's it. Nobody bother to look into it.

Wouldn't delaying the test (even if he did say he'd do it in a different location) indicate he could be waiting for enough time to pass to get anything bad out of his system? That's what they probably thought, and why they suspended him. I dunno if Primo told WWE that he'd come if they paid for his traveling expenses, but either way WWE should offer to do that if they're going to test people they won't use.

Archived