First two official names for the 2020 WWE Hall of Fame

Mango kid

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple Christmas's ago my friend paid for a Cameo from Khali for our wrestling group chat. He could not pronounce anyones name. He also told us to *Censored* many bitches because he is too old to do it now.

He deserves a HOF induction just for that.

If Torrie Wilson got in for doing nothing, but shaking her ass on camera, then Nikki and Brie definitely deserve it. I mean, it IS a fictional hall of fame, it doesn't really mean that much in the grand scheme of things.

Ding! Got it.

Might also be taking into consideration their success with Total Divas/Bellas etc.

The British Bulldog Dave Boy Smith is set to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame during WrestleMania 36 Weekend in Tampa.

Theres no word yet on when WWE will announce the induction or who will posthumously induct The Bulldog, but Dave Meltzer noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that Bulldogs induction has been confirmed.

Bulldog passed away at the age of 39 on May 18, 2002. He is a former WWE Intercontinental, European, Hardcore, and Tag Team Champion.

Bulldogs family has pushed for his Hall of Fame induction for several years now, calling on other wrestlers to record video messages and make social media posts in support of the induction. Its interesting to note that Bulldogs son, David Hart Smith, recently returned to WWE programming for an appearance on The Bump, as we noted before at this link.

Regarding other 2020 inductions, it was noted that the reports of The Bella Twins and Jushin Thunder Liger going into the Hall this year are correct. WWE has previously confirmed the headliners for this year Batista and the nWo (Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Sean Waltman).

The 2020 WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony will take place on April 2 from the Amalie Arena in Tampa, Florida, during WrestleMania 36 Week.

Stay tuned for updates on the 2020 Class.

I understand why People are kinda upset about the bellas going in that early.

After their return and Vince Keep shoving them down our throats to make them relevant (which never happened in their first run), it was obvious that they will work on putting them in a Position that is "HoF worthy". So it happen and it's ok.

However, I would rather either add Laycool as a Team or Michelle on her own with Victoria, Eve or Jazz(if even possible at all) prior to the bellas for sure.

I mean Im not gonna sit here and act like they werent PART of the womens revolution, but they werent the catalysts. If anything they were part of the last generation of Divas. Maybe they didnt deserve to be in the Hall of Fame so soon but who actually deserves anything in life? Lol. Still waiting on Bull Nakano.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived