First two official names for the 2020 WWE Hall of Fame

Mango kid

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bellas shouldn't have even been considered before Victoria, Melina, AJ Lee or Mickie James but oh well. WWE gonna do things their way.

Melina is still active in another relevant company, nothing realistically will happen with AJ until the hatchet is officially buried with Punk, Mickie James hasnt retired, and Victoria retired recently but not from WWE and with Liger being the anomaly, WWE rarely inducts people that dont hang it up within the company this soon after.

Im not a big fan of The Bellas either, but I wont kid myself and say they dont deserve to be in it, especially when the bar for induction is pretty low. Theyve more than cleared it. Tenure and relevance matter more than whatever skills they lack when it comes to shit like this

"Significance" is a funny word when it comes to the Bellas.

They largely held back the entire division during a time when it could have been progressing more than it did. We got stuck in a "divas" era much longer than needed, and the Bellas were directly responsible for that. Then they went on to claim that they led the women's evolution, which was bullshit for obvious reasons.

Just because they were pushed heavily for a long time and treated as the "face" of the division, doesn't really make them HoF worthy in my mind. Maybe 20 years from now, when they're old women...but not now. Not just because they are retired. They aren't worth that.

The Bellas deserve an induction hate it or love it

This early?

Sure why not?

Still relatively young, and they left recently. If they had some sort of horrible injury or something that forced them to retire or have been in the business for decades, then I'd understand, but this just feels too early.

I dont get the argument about it being too early for somewhat or not. Of course there are many that have deserved if for a while but no one should be surprised at this point how the HOF works. If someone deserves it, they shouldnt have to wait just bc others have. I feel the same way about HOFs like football and baseball. Just put them in if they deserve and I might not have been a fan but the Bellas deserve it.

The fact that we had to have a revolution because the women were massively overlooked with the Bella's being the figurehead for the few years before that shows me they hurt the division way more then they ever helped it.

Paige would be more deserving then them.

True...but, even Paige is a stretch for HoF this early.

Her career was a flash in the pan in the grand scheme of things.

She broke the mold in every way possible. She was the reason why people wanted to see the women more put to the forefront of the WWE.

they really shot themselves in the foot when they started to induct groups. I mean all of those guys are already in :lol:

And by my estimation, the only two guys that will probably be 3 time hall of famers are Ric Flair and Triple H.

Maybe also Bret Hart if they induct the Hart Foundation stable from 97.

If Torrie Wilson got in for doing nothing, but shaking her ass on camera, then Nikki and Brie definitely deserve it. I mean, it IS a fictional hall of fame, it doesn't really mean that much in the grand scheme of things.

We all knew the Bellas would go in eventually. It's just weird because at some point in their careers, WWE kinda decided "We're gonna present them as legends!" Like, they gave Nikki some title reign record, while not having many good matches or angles, and then declared them front runners of the "Womens Revolution". Personally, i'll remember them as gatekeepers who tried to hold on to the "Diva Era" as long as possible.

I legit laugh every time people get mad at hall of fame inductions. They can induct Mojo Rawley and have him headline and I wouldnt care. :lol:

Paige would be more deserving then them.

No she isnt. :lol:

Because shes a better wrestler ?

If Torrie Wilson got in for doing nothing, but shaking her ass on camera, then Nikki and Brie definitely deserve it. I mean, it IS a fictional hall of fame, it doesn't really mean that much in the grand scheme of things.

Thank you for understanding and not being upset about this like others.

Archived