First two official names for the 2020 WWE Hall of Fame

Mango kid

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they really shot themselves in the foot when they started to induct groups. I mean all of those guys are already in :lol:

And by my estimation, the only two guys that will probably be 3 time hall of famers are Ric Flair and Triple H.

Not really groups deserve it just for the impact they made

they really shot themselves in the foot when they started to induct groups. I mean all of those guys are already in :lol:

And by my estimation, the only two guys that will probably be 3 time hall of famers are Ric Flair and Triple H.

Not really groups deserve it just for the impact they made
Not talking about "deserving". Rock and roll hall of fame or whatever it's called also has multiple inductes. It's not like WWE invented it. But these guys are constantly around somewhere, and not too oong ago, Pac was inducted, Nash in 2015, Hall in 2014. And in 2015 there was that cluster*censored* at WM with Sting, as NWO. Hogan... just got kicked out, then reinstated... and now...

oh wait, they are in Tampa :lol:

Ok, it would make sense to induct them now since it's less of a chance he will get booed. Even though it's kind of a mixed crowd?

• 4 weeks later...

When wwe runs out of people to induct, I can see them inducting matches and arenas and such.

They won't run out of people to induct. At least, not if they're showing respect to everyone who deserves it. A Hall of Fame is like making aged wine or whiskey, or planting trees. It might seem like you'll eventually run out of 25yr Scotch or cut down all the trees before new ones can grow...but the trick is that you're always replacing what you take. There are guys in WWE right now who would be considered "legends" in another 5 years or so...you just don't think about it that way. And it will always continue like that.

• 1 month later...

Archived