Classic CAWS.WS members

Retired

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember CrossRhodes?

Yeah, he was banned after an angry tirade after his Caws.ws boyfriend was banned for posting the Brie Bella nip slip

Remember CrossRhodes?

Yeah, he was banned after an angry tirade after his Caws.ws boyfriend was banned for posting the Brie Bella nip slip

Pretty much. K-Dash deserved to be banned for blatant stupidity. A mod (99.9% sure it was Ipse) blatantly said anyone who posted it would be banned and K-Dash did it anyway.

Yeah pretty sure it was Ipse. He was also suspended at first as Ipse didn't know it was ban worthy and thought it was suspend worthy, till Ernez came in to kill him off.

I remember everything.

Everything.

I think he asked to be banned shortly after the other guy was banned cuz he said he had no reason to be on here after the other guy was banned or something.

Wonder if they're still lovers.

I remember K-Dash.

If I remember correct CrossRhodes just asked to be banned like a year or two after it happened

Eh. Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that's how it went.

Didn't he get himself banned by posting an MS Paint drawing of Stephanie topless?

I remember K-Dash.

If I remember correct CrossRhodes just asked to be banned like a year or two after it happened

Eh. Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that's how it went.

Didn't he get himself banned by posting an MS Paint drawing of Stephanie topless?

Honestly, I couldn't tell you. I wasn't active around that time

Archived