Classic CAWS.WS members

Retired

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eleven years later and this board still exists. I still remember when Tom Rice advertised SCA at a board I moderated.

I'm glad I'm not the only one on 11 years! Good ol' proboard daysss!

Can't call yourself a long time member without that to your credit ;) I wonder how many others are still here?

Life took over for me so I rarely post, other than Gaming Zone stuff here and there. I'd rather talk about DC but no one here seems to bother. ?

That's because it's all about the Marvel Universe ;)

Good to see you still kicking about.

Almost at 10 years myself. Surprised I'm been active for that long. I guess I owe that to all the cool people who frequent 100 pages, the now-defunct RPG section, the cool people when I was on the mod team (like Intentz), and the people who are chill to discuss wrestling with. My activity is dwindling because of real life somewhat and I'm not as active as I used to be, but oh well. Such is fate.

I remember lurking around this site since SvR 2009, I think, without realizing that there was a forum section until 2011.

btw...Why did so "many" of the "Overall Top Posters" join in 2011?

I can't actually think why. I know the Rp fed came in way before this which caused alot of sign ups. Something happened for sure. The forum blew up for a couple years but it seems to have quietened down.

Plus there was a lot of activity in the Fun & Games section, so that might explain alot.

Almost at 10 years myself. Surprised I'm been active for that long. I guess I owe that to all the cool people who frequent 100 pages, the now-defunct RPG section, the cool people when I was on the mod team (like Intentz), and the people who are chill to discuss wrestling with. My activity is dwindling because of real life somewhat and I'm not as active as I used to be, but oh well. Such is fate.

Good ol' day in the RPG section, where I'd spend hours typing up results.

Anyone remember EAW 'Extremely Awesome Wrestling'?

I miss when Anything Goes thread and this section used to have a lot more activity. Also sucks that other than one or two, I can't remember any of the mods that I used to work with. :\

Didn't we mod at the same time?

Good ol' day in the RPG section, where I'd spend hours typing up results.

Anyone remember EAW 'Extremely Awesome Wrestling'?

Unfortunately I joined the section like four or so years, when the section was more or less on it's last legs and there were only 2 active RPGs at best.

But yeah. It was still fun times. I typed up some really big matches for shows myself. Like the last PPV match I wrote had a word count of 4k+ words. Not the biggest ever done in the section But it was still very fun. I posted a lot and did lots of promos and matches. I could never do that now if the section was still around.

Archived