Classic CAWS.WS members

Retired

Just realized Ive been a member for a long ass time. Damn.

This is the only forum Ive ever visited reguarly and as a member though.

Just chiming in, been a member since the good ol' days! Not been on here for yeeeeeaaaaaars! This isn't my old account, being as I can't remember my password xD but this was my name.

Yoooooooo I know you. From back in the EWR diary dayssssss...
Yeah that's where I recognise the name from.

Sheesh December 30th will be my 10 year anniversary here. If I don't get banned before then. :hqhq:

I must admit I'm terrible with names, probably because you guys haven't kept them for 10+ years xD

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just chiming in, been a member since the good ol' days! Not been on here for yeeeeeaaaaaars! This isn't my old account, being as I can't remember my password xD but this was my name.

Sheesh December 30th will be my 10 year anniversary here. If I don't get banned before then. :hqhq:

I must admit I'm terrible with names, probably because you guys haven't kept them for 10+ years xD

I've had like 25 names lol.

I was probably Respect The Ring back then.

Ha.

Also, the return of KBC, holy shit, I remember him from when he had a Randy Orton-gif as avatar, that was like when I just got here too.

It's kinda cool to see some of the old guys around here still! I was thinking about this place randomly the other day and thought I'd sign back in, but didn't expect anyone from back then to be around! And especially for anyone to remember me so that's awesome

Just realised that, come February, I will have been a member here for a decade. Jesus *censored*ing Christ.

Couple months after mine. It's a crazy thought init.

Pretty scary tbh. Ten years of staring at a screen, talking about shit with a bunch of people I've never met and will probably never meet lmao.

Big ups CAWs.ws Class of 07/08

Just realised that, come February, I will have been a member here for a decade. Jesus *censored*ing Christ.

Pretty scary tbh. Ten years of staring at a screen, talking about shit with a bunch of people I've never met and will probably never meet lmao.

I think that's roughly when I started here, haha. Holla!

I think that's roughly when I started here, haha. Holla!

GANG GANG GANG

I was definitely an annoying piece of shit when I signed up here at 11 years old. I'd like to think I'm not annoying now.

still a piece of shit tho

In DEC, will be 10 years for me on this account, the previous account was on the old boards.

Not to get all sappy, I'm glad ya'll stuck around. Wouldn't have been the same without the usual members. If they don't get banned CREEP lol jk

Were only lurking for 2 years (started cawing in 2009) and joined in 2011. Gonna have my 6 years anniversary as a member next month.

Happy to be here with all these great people. :D

In DEC, will be 10 years for me on this account, the previous account was on the old boards.

Not to get all sappy, I'm glad ya'll stuck around. Wouldn't have been the same without the usual members. If they don't get banned CREEP lol jk

I can't promise anything :hqhq:

Archived