Classic CAWS.WS members

Retired

Nah he posted an old man orgy pic, in order to get himself banned.

Is that Spyder guy still here? I remember him, aswell as the likes of Zurick, WolfgangJT, GODstandard, Mustacio, Ollie etc...

Hi! I remember you too, and your old Rocket Skates GIF avatar, nice to see you're still around.

Hey I haven't seen you in ages

Wassup!

Come back, home.

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This may sound cheesy as hell but I have had some great moments on this site man. I love this place the people the drama everything will be funny when that day comes where I just stop visiting it for good.

• 4 years later...

Sorry to resurrect an almost 6 year dead topic but just searched this and had to comment!

I too have been here since the classic days, joined the forum 6th May 2006, to put that in perspective, I was 13 when I joined, I'm now 25!

Just realized Ive been a member for a long ass time. Damn.

This is the only forum Ive ever visited reguarly and as a member though.

Just chiming in, been a member since the good ol' days! Not been on here for yeeeeeaaaaaars! This isn't my old account, being as I can't remember my password xD but this was my name.

Yoooooooo I know you. From back in the EWR diary dayssssss...

Been here since August 2007. Doesnt feel like its been that long.

Ive changed my name a handful of times before I settled in Scripted so Im probably not well know though. I can recognize names from back in the day though, if I saw them, such as KungFu, WolfgangJT, and some others from the CAW section.

Just realized Ive been a member for a long ass time. Damn.

This is the only forum Ive ever visited reguarly and as a member though.

Just chiming in, been a member since the good ol' days! Not been on here for yeeeeeaaaaaars! This isn't my old account, being as I can't remember my password xD but this was my name.

Yoooooooo I know you. From back in the EWR diary dayssssss...

Yeah that's where I recognise the name from.

Sheesh December 30th will be my 10 year anniversary here. If I don't get banned before then. :hqhq:

Archived