Classic CAWS.WS members

Retired

This forum is popular with catfishes. She<3, Peroxide, Krystal (apparently), and soap.

Also, kinda funny how gen, Moyd, Lunchie, and I live in the same state but we've never even thought about meeting up. Would be pretty trippy.

You and Gen having a beer together could be the beginning of a great comedy film. Please ask him if hes down.

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This forum is popular with catfishes. She<3, Peroxide, Krystal (apparently), and soap.

Also, kinda funny how gen, Moyd, Lunchie, and I live in the same state but we've never even thought about meeting up. Would be pretty trippy.

You and Gen having a beer together could be the beginning of a great comedy film. Please ask him if hes down.

He most likely will say no though.

I want Ewok back for the possibility of a legendary tribute to Hugh Hefner.

I still can't believe I clicked a random cosplayer on Instagram who'd like my pic, so i checked her out, only to see ewok in every single post telling her how hot she was. Small world.

Ewok usually has good taste, so she must be hot. And she likes you.

Damn man, how hot are you then?

I feel like you're setting your expectations too high.

He said he didn't do it but then when he lost access to the mod chat the posts stopped.

Why did he need access to the mod chat to post if/when it was all lies? Not defending him or anything, as his defense when he got caught is pretty dumb and proves he is either guilty or an idiot.

He said he didn't do it but then when he lost access to the mod chat the posts stopped.

Why did he need access to the mod chat to post if/when it was all lies? Not defending him or anything, as his defense when he got caught is pretty dumb and proves he is either guilty or an idiot.

He was posting screenshots from mod chat

I don't think we're allowed to talk about that blog though

Disappeared, I believe. He didn't break any rules on CAWs, this all happened off site.

Lol that didn't stop D.a.n from being banned

Dan broke rules on this site. This is a classic example of you not knowing wtf you're on about.

He was posting screenshots from mod chat

I don't think we're allowed to talk about that blog though

We don't care, it was stupid.

Dan made it seem like it was ThreeG and myself who made a dude put a shoe on his head, but it was in fact himself. It was super childish and dumb.

Archived