Classic CAWS.WS members

Retired

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This forum isn't half as active as it used to be though, which makes me kinda sad

The people who made this forum when it was most active have most-likely moved on with real life. Such is fate.

Still, there's always new waves of people with the new games coming out that usually join, but not so much this year I've noticed...

Always used to be soo many n00bs around at this time pissing us all off xD

This forum isn't half as active as it used to be though, which makes me kinda sad

The people who made this forum when it was most active have most-likely moved on with real life. Such is fate.

Still, there's always new waves of people with the new games coming out that usually join, but not so much this year I've noticed...

Ah man, modding SvR 07 was so fun and busy. I honestly miss those days.

Believe it or not, we have more members joining each year than the previous year. The problem is, no one stays. The reason I think is because the damn skin is so outdated, they think the forum is too. Tom Rice (owner) hasn't updated the skin since 2013. It's mad annoying.

Tom Rice being MIA is leaving us stagnate as a forum. Bless ThreeG for doing all he can, but when Tom Rice is the key piece we need to the site aesthetics and features into 2017, not a whole lot G can do.

But really, compared to some other WWE game sites I looked at, I think we are better off than some of them.

Believe it or not, we have more members joining each year than the previous year. The problem is, no one stays. The reason I think is because the damn skin is so outdated, they think the forum is too. Tom Rice (owner) hasn't updated the skin since 2013. It's mad annoying.

FeelsBadMan

Archived