Classic CAWS.WS members

Retired

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I miss Jaysus, poor bastard got himself banned years ago

So did many of the others that regularly posted in the GFX section. Jayson Voorhees/Jaysus, Zhar, that sXe fella, and a heap of others. The others who didn't get banned left the site.

If you go through the old SOTW entries, you'll see that the majority of the people who were in that section either left the forum or got themselves banned.

Nah he posted an old man orgy pic, in order to get himself banned.

Is that Spyder guy still here? I remember him, aswell as the likes of Zurick, WolfgangJT, GODstandard, Mustacio, Ollie etc...

Hi! I remember you too, and your old Rocket Skates GIF avatar, nice to see you're still around.

Hey, nice to know someones still kicking around.

Is that Spyder guy still here? I remember him, aswell as the likes of Zurick, WolfgangJT, GODstandard, Mustacio, Ollie etc...

Hi! I remember you too, and your old Rocket Skates GIF avatar, nice to see you're still around.

I'm still here as well!

Do any of you post CAWS? This is a CAW site ;)

Used to, don't anymore though. They recycled the CAW-mode for multiple years now.. Can't be bothered.

Also the soundtracks in WWE games are so incredibly lame.

I totally 100% agree with you about the soundtracks but thank god we can hear our own custom music now..back in my PlayStation days it was horrible

I'm still here as well!

That you are, Hey!

I had no idea you did caws? was it awhile back?

I remember the site layout like that. I came over here from I think it was the tpcc forum? It went all crazy one day, and then shut down.

Who here remembers cecilains(sp?)caws?

The Peoples CAW Centre? I was over there in like 02-03 or whatever it was. Thats how I knew Bhangra man, etc.

Hey I haven't seen you in ages

Archived