Classic CAWS.WS members

Retired

Im bored as *censored* so to ring in the new year, i'm wondering who's left from the old school days of CAWS.ws when the site was like this

Ygt7k.png

and they were just moving over from the SCA proboards. Crazy that its what, 7 years or so since the change. Time flies.

So who's out there? Any fond memories?

I'll never forget the RAH RAH fight the POWAH outrage. Good times.

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still around, even tho i'm sure no one remembers who the f*** i am lol. I was once a mod of the chat room years ago with Jerky when we had one that shows you how long that was. Also when the board switch took place i was the #8 member to rereg on it.

I remember it looked like that when I first came on here looking for SvR 2007 CAWS but I didn't join up and become an official member until 2008. (The week after WrestleMania XXIV) I remember it looking like that though, the 2010 look was the best one the site has ever had in my opinion.

I remember it looked like that when I first came on here looking for SvR 2007 CAWS but I didn't join up and become an official member until 2008. (The week after WrestleMania XXIV) I remember it looking like that though, the 2010 look was the best one the site has ever had in my opinion.

I agree. I came around in early 2010 but, didn't join the forums until late 2010.

Archived