Classic CAWS.WS members

Retired

You reckon any of the old active members stopped posting cos they died? What happens if any of us die? Shit.

A former mod and a really good guy The Way Of The Fist passed away not too long ago.

That sucks to read. Was he the one with cancer? I know someone here had cancer and passed away from it....

Yes

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You reckon any of the old active members stopped posting cos they died? What happens if any of us die? Shit.

A former mod and a really good guy The Way Of The Fist passed away not too long ago.

That sucks to read. Was he the one with cancer? I know someone here had cancer and passed away from it....

Yes

Yikes.

Also, what's Beard's current username? I keep searching for Beard but can't find him...

Damn, I recognise the name. That sucks.

Obviously people come on and off the forum, but how can we KNOW for certain they haven't died? Shit, we need a CAWs SOS alarm or something.

Yeah unfortunately Fist left us. Poor soul.

I'm sure tonshaad died because if the meme is to be believed then he was 90yrs old. Although I suspect that tonshaad was Crazy's alt account that he used to argue with himself on. Crazy was not just a moniker, it was a warning.

And damn I'm worried about Beard. I used to follow him on Instagram, I'll try and remember his name to see if he's still active on there.

Of all the people you could suspect me of being, you go with tonshaad?

zVICO2B.gif

These stories about what happened to the big dogs from ten years ago are great. London getting banned for too many drunken rants, Dazman going insane after getting catfished, M3J's troubled past.

What happened to Jacknife and Crowley?

5 years ago Crowley made a 'adult' bet that by now intergender matches in WWE would be a regularity. Not saying that and his inactivity are connected... But also not saying the opposite either.

I think it was something along the lines of, "if a woman doesn't win a man's title (WWE) in three years I'll suck all your dicks". I have no idea what was going on in WWE at that time but I think I had become convinced that Sasha Banks was going to get a push with the IC title for some reason. Then I heard rumblings about KANA being signed, so I was pretty confident!

Crowley went from being a good member to not. I just don't think he's posted here for a while.

Basically this. I used to be a big WWE fan and then my taste in wrestling changed and I hated it, but for some reason I kept watching and talking about it. Then I went from that to posting about how I finally quit watching and how people should broaden their horizons for wrestling. By that point, people were tired of my shit and I should have just left but I had been coming on here a lot since like 2006. Creatures of habit and all that. Then I just started blatantly shitposting. Plus the site started getting extra buggy and unfortunately most people seem to have migrated from old forums like this to the bigger sites.

These stories about what happened to the big dogs from ten years ago are great. London getting banned for too many drunken rants, Dazman going insane after getting catfished, M3J's troubled past.

What happened to Jacknife and Crowley?

5 years ago Crowley made a 'adult' bet that by now intergender matches in WWE would be a regularity. Not saying that and his inactivity are connected... But also not saying the opposite either.

I think it was something along the lines of, "if a woman doesn't win a man's title (WWE) in three years I'll suck all your dicks". I have no idea what was going on in WWE at that time but I think I had become convinced that Sasha Banks was going to get a push with the IC title for some reason. Then I heard rumblings about KANA being signed, so I was pretty confident!

Crowley went from being a good member to not. I just don't think he's posted here for a while.

Basically this. I used to be a big WWE fan and then my taste in wrestling changed and I hated it, but for some reason I kept watching and talking about it. Then I went from that to posting about how I finally quit watching and how people should broaden their horizons for wrestling. By that point, people were tired of my shit and I should have just left but I had been coming on here a lot since like 2006. Creatures of habit and all that. Then I just started blatantly shitposting. Plus the site started getting extra buggy and unfortunately most people seem to have migrated from old forums like this to the bigger sites.

Oh well hey, good for you for owning up to it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Before he got banned. Dude went off the deep end because he was catfished and mercilessly made fun for it, as well as criticized for his obsession with Kaitlyn (got "revenge" by attacking Dean Ambrose).

Decided to log in and check out how the forum is doing only to finding about this. Dazman was more than obsessed--dude used to live, smell, and breath Kaitlyn. By the time she got released, the dude was starting to shift gears into being a jackass from what I remember.

As for me, I was known for a while as DC12X. Lurker in early 2007, made my account nearly a decade ago! Saw some familiar names like Crowley and JTS in here which, I gotta say, was completely unexpected. Good on some of you guys for keeping the place alive and vibrant here.

Changed my username to Infinity in 2013/2014, and college happened lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been here since 06, never an avid poster though. I remember having a keyboarding (typing) class my freshman year of high school and taking the opportunity to print out half a dozen caw formulas a week. Good times.

EDIT: oooooh god I just saw my sig and everything. Hadnt signed on in like three years.

• 1 year later...

Archived