Classic CAWS.WS members

Retired

These stories about what happened to the big dogs from ten years ago are great. London getting banned for too many drunken rants, Dazman going insane after getting catfished, M3J's troubled past.

What happened to Jacknife and Crowley?

Your username rings a bell, but I can't remember exactly how.

Jacknife likely became almost completely inactive, but I thought I saw him post in a music thread. Crowley also seems to be inactive, likely because of how members react to his unpopular posts.

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These stories about what happened to the big dogs from ten years ago are great. London getting banned for too many drunken rants, Dazman going insane after getting catfished, M3J's troubled past.

What happened to Jacknife and Crowley?

Your username rings a bell, but I can't remember exactly how.

Jacknife likely became almost completely inactive, but I thought I saw him post in a music thread. Crowley also seems to be inactive, likely because of how members react to his unpopular posts.

I'm glad you remember me, we agreed on a lot of stuff in the WWE threads and we both loved White Collar.

Don't know if i qualify lol. Been a member since 06 or 07, lost my old account, Triset#1 I believe was it. May have had another. I kinda was an idiot back then, mostly believed Mr. McMahon actually died with the Limo explosion and argued with some that he was :lol: like I said, I was a dumb kid. I didn't post that much, just browsed. And posted here and there

• 2 months later...

Holy crap man, this place is still going.

Also, hi, it's been 8 years since I was last here.

And clicking back through the thread, definitely seeing some names still about that I recognise.

Damn I remember you

also it's not 8 years lol, your profile shows you were online in 2013/14

I remember you from the football thread

And clicking back through the thread, definitely seeing some names still about that I recognise.

Damn I remember you

Okay, 4/5 years then, Ralphus lol.

Yeah man, yours was a name I remembered too.

"Ralphus"

Damn, now I remember you even more. That triggered me hard

what I wanna know is how you found this thread... or how all the returning members always find THIS thread

"Ralphus"

what I wanna know is how you found this thread... or how all the returning members always find THIS thread

I pay them to come back to make us look good

"Ralphus"

use it on getting caws a new skin

(I actually like the current skin, I just knew this would trigger you)

"Ralphus"

use it on getting caws a new skin

(I actually like the current skin, I just knew this would trigger you)

I feel so attacked right now.

Damn I remember you

Same. I think he's a Man Utd-fan. Also, that name is very, very distinctive.

I genuinely suspect Beard is dead.

Sometimes I do think about situations where death is imminent, like a terror attack, random gun shot wound because it's hard out here for a pimp or suicide, you know, the usual and I wonder if I would have enough time to let the people all know on here (and Twitter) that I'm probably going to die. Like I get slightly nervous thinking about dying and not being able to let the internet know, as strange as it sounds.

Totally going to happen now, isn't it?

Yeah unfortunately Fist left us. Poor soul.

I'm sure tonshaad died because if the meme is to be believed then he was 90yrs old. Although I suspect that tonshaad was Crazy's alt account that he used to argue with himself on. Crazy was not just a moniker, it was a warning.

And damn I'm worried about Beard. I used to follow him on Instagram, I'll try and remember his name to see if he's still active on there.

You reckon any of the old active members stopped posting cos they died? What happens if any of us die? Shit.

A former mod and a really good guy The Way Of The Fist passed away not too long ago.

That sucks to read. Was he the one with cancer? I know someone here had cancer and passed away from it....

Archived