Classic CAWS.WS members

Retired

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So many names coming up in here that Ive havent heard in years. Crazy to think I can still remember seeing those names :lol:

Idk if I could ever quit caws. I just passed my 10-year mark, and while Ive definitely slowed down in recent years, I think Ill always be around. Especially to see the creations, and talk in the wwe discussion thread (which is about all I do now haha).

• 2 weeks later...

A lot has changed, it's crazy. I used this site a shit load back in the SvR era for PS2. I remember some users like Amy or Vic or the legendary Zurick (dude is a game designer now I think). Or what was the name of the original owner of CAWS.ws again? I remember the time when the leadership was changing here and people had doubts how stuff will continue.

Even though we all don't know, it's insane how people share the same connection because this site is the childhood of many generations. Unfortunately we grow up and things change.

• 2 weeks later...

So I came to this site around 2008 (hard to believe that was almost 10 years ago!) and I was 13 years old. Looking back at my posts is so cringy now, but I loved CAWing back then, especially SVR 2007-2008. I posted a few on the forums including some formulas, but being as young as I was I wasn't really an elite level or anything. I still play the new games but they just aren't nearly as fun to me anymore.

I remember they used to do a sig of the week competition on GFX and I made some bad ones through paint, (I was probably 14 or so) and one of my crappy paint designs won (it just had 3 cutouts of Dolph Ziggler, one of him holding out his hand with white times new roman saying "Hi I'm Dolph Ziggler" lol. I remember a lot of users were mad at me about it.

I have maybe logged in once a year since then, but haven't posted. The interesting thing is that I'm about to graduate with a graphic arts degree :XD:

• 5 months later...

Hey I'm Hitman100. I have no idea how to get into my old account because it uses an e-mail I never use anymore. Have not been on this board since 2006 or 2007. That's so wild to me. I just decided to search my name on the forum and I found this thread. I was a Global Mod and was active all over the board for a while. Spent A LOT of time here haha. Actually learned how to use photoshop with this website and I also started some cringey e-feds back in the day with almost all of the uses you just listed as "wrestlers" in my fantasy booking.

After I found /wooo/ and EWR I stopped coming here. It wasn't some big decision or something. I just sorta stopped. Seriously having a nostalgia mind *Censored* right now.

My member number makes me a classic. We moved like 5-6 boards before settling on this one back in the day. Go through my name history to see if you remember any of them. I changed my username too often lol Forgot how I lost my VIP status

EDIT: Proboards profile: http://tomrice.proboards.com/user/2138

Any one remembers that PERMISSION DENIED guy Tom Rice brought in? Everyone hated him. Mod just removed his name, I guess we can't talk about him SO NVM

Any of these still around:

Dom-ination

Conor

London*

Sparx

Hitman100

The Hitman

Dolfan

Lunchbox (Still around)

Wolfgang JT (still around)

ThreeG (Still around)

MCR

Buzzsaw

Jacknife

RVF

Stylesclash

Booky401

Bunky?

Hey I'm Hitman100. I have no idea how to get into my old account because it uses an e-mail I never use anymore. Have not been on this board since 2006 or 2007. That's so wild to me. I just decided to search my name on the forum and I found this thread. I was a Global Mod and was active all over the board for a while. Spent A LOT of time here haha. Actually learned how to use photoshop with this website and I also started some cringey e-feds back in the day with almost all of the uses you just listed as "wrestlers" in my fantasy booking.

After I found /wooo/ and EWR I stopped coming here. It wasn't some big decision or something. I just sorta stopped. Seriously having a nostalgia mind *Censored* right now.

My member number makes me a classic. We moved like 5-6 boards before settling on this one back in the day. Go through my name history to see if you remember any of them. I changed my username too often lol Forgot how I lost my VIP status

EDIT: Proboards profile: http://tomrice.proboards.com/user/2138

Any one remembers that PERMISSION DENIED guy Tom Rice brought in? Everyone hated him. Mod just removed his name, I guess we can't talk about him SO NVM

Any of these still around:

Dom-ination

Conor

London*

Sparx

Hitman100

The Hitman

Dolfan

Lunchbox (Still around)

Wolfgang JT (still around)

ThreeG (Still around)

MCR

Buzzsaw

Jacknife

RVF

Stylesclash

Booky401

Bunky?

I'm not sure if my post went thru?

Hey man, I shot you a PM about your old account. :)

Just once, I want an oldtimer to come back and ask if Monkey D. Jiggy is still around.

Personally, I would ask if Method of Arsenal is still here

Hey thanks for helping me out! For some reason this version of my account has such a low post count but I remember having the second most posts on the entire forum behind either Wolfgang or Tom or something. I just read a thread talking about the caws.ws timeline and it explained that I got banned at some point and then rejoined later. That could be true. It was over ten years ago so I barely remember. I DO remember having an e-fed called WFWF based on all the members here. I actually wrote up long form matches and storylines for everyone which is kinda funny. Could never imagine doing that now. We had another e-fed later as well. Used to chat with a lot of those guys on that list of "old members" on MSN and was a Global Mod here for quite a while. I also have some shitty CAWS of Jim Neidhart and Low Ki for SVR and SVR06 up on the main website which is awesome.

I'd like to say I will be an active user here but I can't promise anything. I'll add a shortcut to the forum and pop in here and there for sure. The nostalgia is going off the charts right now.

Hey thanks for helping me out! For some reason this version of my account has such a low post count but I remember having the second most posts on the entire forum behind either Wolfgang or Tom or something. I just read a thread talking about the caws.ws timeline and it explained that I got banned at some point and then rejoined later. That could be true. It was over ten years ago so I barely remember. I DO remember having an e-fed called WFWF based on all the members here. I actually wrote up long form matches and storylines for everyone which is kinda funny. Could never imagine doing that now. We had another e-fed later as well. Used to chat with a lot of those guys on that list of "old members" on MSN and was a Global Mod here for quite a while. I also have some shitty CAWS of Jim Neidhart and Low Ki for SVR and SVR06 up on the main website which is awesome.

I'd like to say I will be an active user here but I can't promise anything. I'll add a shortcut to the forum and pop in here and there for sure. The nostalgia is going off the charts right now.

Since it was so long, we won't hold it against you. :P

Also, I can't unarchive it, but here's the only thing I could find on WFWF right now.

WTnuJzw.png

Also, I can't unarchive it, but here's the only thing I could find on WFWF right now.

WTnuJzw.png

Are you supposed to show his IP lol?

And stalking PMs, you naughty, kinky, boii

WTnuJzw.png

Are you supposed to show his IP lol?

And stalking PMs, you naughty, kinky, boii

That was an IP in 2006, it wouldn't be his now lol

And is a archived post.

Archived