Classic CAWS.WS members

Retired

I remember a knights group for a while

GOATs.
Indeed, sir.

I don't even remember how and when it happened.

I only remember it ending because RyderFan started calling himself King :lol:

Yeah back then I became #Lord CH&ZR, #King came later, then I removed it then added it back. I have a ton of shit names in my username history. :lol:

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ernez paid me to say that.

Man, I miss when debates used to be pretty heated, and you had multiple debates throughout the forum. They were pretty educating, though some were dumb as well, like Jon's argument that God always existed but claiming something must have caused Big Bang.

Ernez paid me to say that.

Man, I miss when debates used to be pretty heated, and you had multiple debates throughout the forum. They were pretty educating, though some were dumb as well, like Jon's argument that God always existed but claiming something must have caused Big Bang.

*slips a 20*

I only recall Sirs and then CHZR hated them so made his own group but only Poe joined and when Poe realised that he turned on CHZR so he was the only one. I also had both "groups" trying have me join too but I told them both no cuz it was dumb in the first place and I think I was the only one in the Skype group not in the Sir group. I should've gone as "Suur Muur", cuz rhymes.

Ad for "Cawsus", that's something I don't remember and I usually remember everything. I remember a lot of Nexus avys (but they were the hot thing at the time) and I guess mods had different members, so I guess it was a group after all? I guess I didn't pay enough attention. I remember some dude had a sig rotater for all Nexus members and everyone was perplex as to how it worked since I think he's the only person to have ever used one. I want one for avys but it's a shame that's not possible.

As for G.O.D., I think that was before my time. I've heard stories of it and I think I might've seen the aftermath of the bans with a few angry people? I saw nothing of the group itself in action

I only recall Sirs and then CHZR hated them so made his own group but only Poe joined and when Poe realised that he turned on CHZR so he was the only one. I also had both "groups" trying have me join too but I told them both no cuz it was dumb in the first place and I think I was the only one in the Skype group not in the Sir group. I should've gone as "Suur Muur", cuz rhymes.

What happened was that I sas on CDX with Ziggy & Poe, the Knights came along, and the abandoned me and left me high and dry like the traitors they are. :P Just kidding theyre both awesome. Yeah both groups were stupid as *Censored*. I remember becore either of them we had the Wolfpack. Why does this place get so many stupid and shitty groups? :lol:

I dont think it was ever a stable, just a way for people to bond. There was what like 12 of us? We all became regular names on here after that and honestly probably kept some boards alive for a good couple of years. It was definitely a little cringe looking back on it, but it was good fun and I made some friends.

Well holy shit, I hit 10 years in march. This thread brought back a lot of nostalgic. I've moved on from caws.ws but i always come back every so often just to see how everything is going.

I'll always remember coming out to you all first because i felt like we were an actual community/dysfunctional family. I can now say I'm gay and be proud btw. I have mostly fond memories, even though everyone gave me shit for Bieber (who i'm still obsessed with). Looking back I think it was the Fight The Power era that really made me leave on top of college starting for me.

However thanks for helping shape a teenager into an okish adult. I'll probably lurk then dip for another year.

edit -

What is Status up to these days? I saw he trended on twitter when the games came out that's pretty dope.

This is everywhere remember Caillou or whatever his name was he was some sort of little kid with a terminal disease but turned out to be a troll

Me and you were the only ones to doubt him and got shit for it.

Archived