Classic CAWS.WS members

Retired

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone remember the rusty screwdriver post? That shit was gold

Disappeared, I believe. He didn't break any rules on CAWs, this all happened off site.

Lol that didn't stop D.a.n from being banned

Dan broke rules on this site. This is a classic example of you not knowing wtf you're on about.

He said he didn't do it but then when he lost access to the mod chat the posts stopped.

Why did he need access to the mod chat to post if/when it was all lies? Not defending him or anything, as his defense when he got caught is pretty dumb and proves he is either guilty or an idiot.

He was posting screenshots from mod chat

I don't think we're allowed to talk about that blog though

We don't care, it was stupid.

Dan made it seem like it was ThreeG and myself who made a dude put a shoe on his head, but it was in fact himself. It was super childish and dumb.

Classic example of Ernesto being salty

People still try to bring up DAN in a favourable light?

Tbh he was one of the best posters in the gaming section, which started to slowly die afterwards. Or at least I remember so.

DAN was a good member when he wasn't banned but of course, like Benoit, his final actions over ride it.

As for Teryo, seems he hasn't been on those other WWE forums since 2015, so I guess he died.

Dan used to tell me how the mods, especially ThreeG, talked shit about me all the time in the mod chat. But that aside, he was a pretty solid poster and contributor until that whole thing.

Not exactly a secret tho, back then you caused so many reports. You are like a complete 180 member. Reports almost everyday to absolutely none.

Dan used to tell me how the mods, especially ThreeG, talked shit about me all the time in the mod chat. But that aside, he was a pretty solid poster and contributor until that whole thing.

Not exactly a secret tho, back then you caused so many reports. You are like a complete 180 member. Reports almost everyday to absolutely none.

And yet, I still have a warning because people misunderstood my post. <_<

From what I recall, Dan said ThreeG mocked me barely posting anything of substance or just posting "O_o," among other stuff like saying I have no friends or no one likes me or some shit. Was easy to believe Dan when ThreeG actually said that to me in an MSN convo, so that's part of why I was all "fight the power," as Ipse put it.

Main problem was that I acted out because I thought I could get away with it, given I was able to get away with a lot. Thinking about it, I'm surprised I'm not permanently banned, but thankful. Reminds me of when Teryo regretted getting himself banned and wanted to come back. And when he did, he made it so obvious who he was.

Ah Teryo, miss the uptight and yet morally loose *censored*er.

And yet, I still have a warning because people misunderstood my post. <_<

From what I recall, Dan said ThreeG mocked me barely posting anything of substance or just posting "O_o," among other stuff like saying I have no friends or no one likes me or some shit. Was easy to believe Dan when ThreeG actually said that to me in an MSN convo, so that's part of why I was all "fight the power," as Ipse put it.

Main problem was that I acted out because I thought I could get away with it, given I was able to get away with a lot. Thinking about it, I'm surprised I'm not permanently banned, but thankful. Reminds me of when Teryo regretted getting himself banned and wanted to come back. And when he did, he made it so obvious who he was.

Ah Teryo, miss the uptight and yet morally loose *censored*er.

Teryo was weird as hell, but damn if he didn't make topics that had conversation in them.

Yeah, dude both contributed and detracted from the forum, it depended on the subject and how he responded. Remember Britannica? She made tons of threads but got attacked for that until she left. And when people called DoomBunny ugly and some guy fat.

Ah, good old days. Debates actually got heated back then, and there was more variety.

He would threaten to kill himself every other week

We had a hard time with that. On one hand we wanted it to stop because it was disruptive, but at the same time we were afraid he needed help and a wrestling forum was the only way to get it because he related. So we just left him to it.

I remember 101 saying he wanted to murder a girl who turned him down or something

Member Godflow?

I remember he edited a sig Misery made for him with meme faces and he also kept putting mod bars in his avy and sig. Can't remember what got him banned though

I remember 101rsmith's videos, good lord.

I remember doG quite well. His posts always caused good discussion, but that kid was weird as shit. His little bit of 'fame' with those vids back in 2007/6 whatever seemed to go to his head. Didn't he do a vid where he covered himself in cows blood?

I pop on here for the first time in a million years and this thread is here. Must be some kinda calling. I don't go on here anymore cause it's kinda dead and boring. Tom Rice not giving a *Censored* about the site anymore and barely any updates probably killed this place, along with Community Creations becoming a thing. Also I'm like nearly 23 and have real life things to deal with. Man, how I miss simpler times as a teen.

There's way too much to quote in this thread but I will talk about some things that were mentioned:

CrossRhodes: I have him on Twitter, I rarely talk to him but he can be okay-ish. Though the shit he does on Twitter is pretty embarrassing. He's part of that group of women's wrestling superfans who trash fans of female wrestlers they don't like. So... yeah...

Dazman: LOL this dude was out of his mind. The Kaitlyn obsession, the hating Dean Ambrose obsession, the catfishing, his infamous breakdown.

doG: This guy was such an edgelord. I remember everyone going on about how "deep" his discussions were. Talking about how you wanna *Censored* kids ain't deep, it's gross. Is it true he was really that weird Teryo Law guy who made equally "edgy" CAW stories?

Soap: lol. I was friends with him back in 2013 and at the time I was going through a shitty period of depression. After the whole thing was revealed, another friend told me that he would talk shit about me being "emo". When he's the loser making up some American movie high school fantasy to people online.

Create A Tractor Mode: Forever a classic.

. Is it true he was really that weird Teryo Law guy who made equally "edgy" CAW stories?

Yes

Also just cuz he was a peado doesn't mean he didn't make good discussions

Archived