Classic CAWS.WS members

Retired

hmmm...I'm not sure about being a classic member but I joined in 2008 and have been active at certain times throughout for brief periods. It usually was when I was at uni and during the summer holidays where I would just be chillin' and had a lot more time on my hands and would become quite active for a few months visiting and posting almost every day.

When I joined in 2008, I was just a kid. It feels almost lifetimes ago now. I was what, 16/17 at the time. But I started really interacting with people on here and posting in 2013/14 I believe.

If I'm being honest, I have just kind of grown out of the phase of interacting and being active on forums not because there is a certain age limit to this, but because now, at this stage in my life, I have very little time to do it and things that I was interested in 3-4 years ago, no longer do on the same level. There are just a lot more responsibilities now. I got a full-time job, the business on the side, events etc. The stuff that made me stick around was Football discussions and gaming discussion which tbh with you, I have very little time to watch football and play video games now compared to before let alone discussing them on a forum. But that's all just me though.

In terms of the forum itself, I don't think much has changed tbh. Seems quite similar maybe just slightly less active. I don't see as many interesting topics in the general chat compared to before which would spark a good discussion or to which I feel like making a contribution to on a serious level imo.

Having said all that, I'd say that this forum has contributed to lots of good friends of mine. Through the medium of this forum, I have met some great people who I keep in touch with on a daily basis. It has also contributed to some great memories.

Just to name a few:

SvR E-fed which survived for over 3 years on a different site but it all started here.

Call of duty clan and partying up with people from here and playing almost every day in a full party for over 2 years (Great times).

The whole Soap saga (was funny af),

The FIFA series and tournaments.

I have only just realized that all the friends that I know now and interact with daily, I would never have known them if it wasn't for this site.

to be completely honest, I'd never completely leave this forum forever. I'd just keep coming back over the years as long as it is alive and kicking.

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man. I miss the FIFA tournaments. Apart from RVD4:20's whining.

Paragraph 4:20***

I do remember I beat you like 6 times in a row or something though Alter, good times.

In fact, we once had a "last place play off" and I won, lol.

This goes both ways, but I dont recognize/remember anyone on here ? Been here since '07/08

Well, I know you.

I do remember I beat you like 6 times in a row or something though Alter, good times.

Hey shush! I never finished last! The Ibra/Villa combo was too good!

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/411855-fifa-series-360-tournaments360-ps3-discussion/page-5?p=8238333&do=findComment&comment=8238333 :P

Hey shush! I never finished last! The Ibra/Villa combo was too good!

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/411855-fifa-series-360-tournaments360-ps3-discussion/page-5?p=8238333&do=findComment&comment=8238333 :P

It was in a different tourney, I don't remember which one but it wasn't the final league (which is what you showed there)

At least I won 2-1 against you in that second season tho

The "last place play off"thing happened I as I recall, I went 4-0 up, then you pulled three back but ended up still losing 4-3 and then was sad cuz last.

It was also the only tourney I didn't come last in, lmfao. The only reason I suggested a "last placed play off" was cuz it was my out from coming bottom, lol. I didn't expect you to accept it, then you did and lost. Was good times

I was really shit in that last tourney you linked, though. Heck, I was shit in them all as I almost always came last. I'd win a decent amount but it was never consistent enough. I did beat you more than you beat me overall though, so yay

We all did like 20+ leagues/tournies and that one you linked is just 1/2

It's the only link I have saved. Had that thing on notepad.

Shiiiiiiiiit. Was looking through and saw a table where I was Chelsea and we were the bottom two. You might've been right. Shite.

I remember everything :P

hmmm...I'm not sure about being a classic member but I joined in 2008 and have been active at certain times throughout for brief periods. It usually was when I was at uni and during the summer holidays where I would just be chillin' and had a lot more time on my hands and would become quite active for a few months visiting and posting almost every day.

When I joined in 2008, I was just a kid. It feels almost lifetimes ago now. I was what, 16/17 at the time. But I started really interacting with people on here and posting in 2013/14 I believe.

If I'm being honest, I have just kind of grown out of the phase of interacting and being active on forums not because there is a certain age limit to this, but because now, at this stage in my life, I have very little time to do it and things that I was interested in 3-4 years ago, no longer do on the same level. There are just a lot more responsibilities now. I got a full-time job, the business on the side, events etc. The stuff that made me stick around was Football discussions and gaming discussion which tbh with you, I have very little time to watch football and play video games now compared to before let alone discussing them on a forum. But that's all just me though.

In terms of the forum itself, I don't think much has changed tbh. Seems quite similar maybe just slightly less active. I don't see as many interesting topics in the general chat compared to before which would spark a good discussion or to which I feel like making a contribution to on a serious level imo.

Having said all that, I'd say that this forum has contributed to lots of good friends of mine. Through the medium of this forum, I have met some great people who I keep in touch with on a daily basis. It has also contributed to some great memories.

Just to name a few:

SvR E-fed which survived for over 3 years on a different site but it all started here.

Call of duty clan and partying up with people from here and playing almost every day in a full party for over 2 years (Great times).

The whole Soap saga (was funny af),

The FIFA series and tournaments.

I have only just realized that all the friends that I know now and interact with daily, I would never have known them if it wasn't for this site.

to be completely honest, I'd never completely leave this forum forever. I'd just keep coming back over the years as long as it is alive and kicking.

The times when M3J was our little bitch boy because he didn't have a mic.

We really did play a hell of a lot of Call of Duty.

Was it unknown soldier who had the wealth of Playboy knowledge? I know there was one dude, who was like OG been here from day one, and his posts were very well reasoned. He hardly argued with anybody, just made good points, and was universally wel respected. But then you'd get him talking about Playboy and he would just go apeshit with the history of the magazine and the Playmates.

Also who was the guy who posted like the most gargantuan tits in the Sexiest Women Thread? Like tits bigger than your god damn head. I know what his profile pic looks and I know what he looks like irl through the pictures of yourself thread, but I can't recall his screen name.

Was it unknown soldier who had the wealth of Playboy knowledge? I know there was one dude, who was like OG been here from day one, and his posts were very well reasoned. He hardly argued with anybody, just made good points, and was universally wel respected. But then you'd get him talking about Playboy and he would just go apeshit with the history of the magazine and the Playmates.

Also who was the guy who posted like the most gargantuan tits in the Sexiest Women Thread? Like tits bigger than your god damn head. I know what his profile pic looks and I know what he looks like irl through the pictures of yourself thread, but I can't recall his screen name.

Playboy guy was Ewok. Unknownsold1er was a different mod, he was in the metal thread a lot IIRC.

wow stop dragging me, Creep :(

It's only for nostalgia <3

:'(

Fun times though.

Undercard Jamaoke or w/e, I think? he's the one who made the Politics thread. or AssaultDriver. One of those two.

Playboy guy was Ewok. Unknownsold1er was a different mod, he was in the metal thread a lot IIRC.

You're right! I know who unknown soldier was I just can't remember if he was the playboy historian on top of everything else about him.

I kinda regret being so much of a lurker for the past decade that I don't really have any memories with anyone on here. Other than witnessing the big things happen of course (Dazman, Soap, etc).

This site is infamous for catfishing events. Stick around long enough and you will witness another one very soon.

Archived