The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 22,886 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 15 December 2019 - 07:57 PM

Sometimes conflict is necessary, but there are certain members here who thrive on arguing and try to pick a fight at the drop of a hat, unfortunately. So the guys who try to avoid that are going to look better in that light.

Edited by Brandon-X, 16 December 2019 - 12:59 AM.

#42 Creepia

Creepia

WARDANCE.

• Members
  • 42,765 posts
  • SEN (PS3): CreepingHD
  • Twitter: CochiseJak

Posted 15 December 2019 - 08:25 PM

Why is that people who are the nicest/never argue always win poster of the year lol

I reckon it's cos they're nice tbh 

#43 Motown Saint

Motown Saint

Hero of the Night

• 2,818 posts
  • SEN (PS3): SonofMotown

Posted 16 December 2019 - 12:39 AM

Sometimes conflict is necessary, but there are certain members here who thrive on arguing and try to pick a fight at the drop of a hat, unfortunately. So the guys who tru to avoid that are going to look better in that light.

I agree, Brandon. I just try to be nice to everybody since I know that there's been a few unkind folks that have been here on the forum. Even though I've only been a member since October of last year, I've been a long time visitor since 2003, and the moment I sign up, I made a promise that I wouldn't be an A-Hole to anybody on this forum.

#44 WNX

WNX

Praise Be to Yevon

• Members
  • 2,978 posts
  • Gamertag: WebbanationX
  • SEN (PS3): WebbanationX

Posted 16 December 2019 - 12:56 AM

Making a promise to yourself like that implies that you have the ability to BE an "A-Hole" and I don't see it.

Can I see it?

#45 Motown Saint

Motown Saint

Hero of the Night

• 2,818 posts

Posted 16 December 2019 - 02:36 AM

Making a promise to yourself like that implies that you have the ability to BE an "A-Hole" and I don't see it.

Can I see it?

I don't know if I could behave like that. It's a part of me that drifted off into the past.

#46 Bushy.

Bushy.

The Bad Guy

• Members
  • 22,345 posts
  • SEN (PS3): bushysowavvey

Posted 16 December 2019 - 03:58 AM

Why is that people who are the nicest/never argue always win poster of the year lol

I mean I love Willows & Fight Me (who doesnt?) but god damnit I feel like they avoid how they really feel sometimes like Motown said, just to avoid conflict. This is a forum. I want to see debate lol. Even if I disagree with you or Gen, I still enjoy your posts. Feels like attitude only gets directed at a company or wrestler. Like tell me how you really feel!!

#47 Motown Saint

Motown Saint

Hero of the Night

• 2,818 posts

Posted 16 December 2019 - 04:18 AM

I mean I love Willows & Fight Me (who doesnt?) but god damnit I feel like they avoid how they really feel sometimes like Motown said, just to avoid conflict. This is a forum. I want to see debate lol. Even if I disagree with you or Gen, I still enjoy your posts. Feels like attitude only gets directed at a company or wrestler. Like tell me how you really feel!!

Oh, trust me. If I joined around 2008 or 09, you would've seen tons of cussing from me. But I got scared straight by my sister's cancer diagnosis, and I've been on the straight and narrow since.

#48 Ernez

Ernez

People Power

• Universal Moderator
  • 13,369 posts
  • Gamertag: Ernez

Posted 16 December 2019 - 05:52 AM

I say we should unban every single person ever and have a free for all.

#49 WNX

WNX

Praise Be to Yevon

• Members
  • 2,978 posts
  • Gamertag: WebbanationX
  • SEN (PS3): WebbanationX

Posted 16 December 2019 - 06:05 AM

The Smash Ultimate of Caws: The Caws Banned All Stars

*cue awful garage band rendition of Lifelight*

#50 LEGION

LEGION

• Members
  • 41,145 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 16 December 2019 - 09:01 AM

We do that and suddenly Tom Rice is back

#51 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 22,886 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 16 December 2019 - 10:03 AM

You say that, but that would mean letting WVIP come back, and we both know how annoying that is.

#52 Graeme Jones

Graeme Jones

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,334 posts
  • Gamertag: GraemeJMC
  • SEN (PS3): GraemeJMC
  • Twitter: @GraemeJMC

Posted 16 December 2019 - 10:31 AM

You say that, but that would mean letting WVIP come back, and we both know how annoying that is.

And L'BO KEN going on another "Waaaahhhh these people are quote attacking me!!!" spree lol

#53 Creepia

Creepia

WARDANCE.

• Members
  • 42,765 posts

Posted 16 December 2019 - 12:03 PM

Please don't. I would fear for my life

While annoying, guys like that are just naively stupid, and feel like 14 year olds who have just discovered the internet. I think there are far worse members that would show up again like MRN or Dazman.

Oh, trust me. If I joined around 2008 or 09, you would've seen tons of cussing from me. But I got scared straight by my sister's cancer diagnosis, and I've been on the straight and narrow since.

You're a good dude, you don't need to fret about cussing or getting on peoples wrong side.

#54 King RyderFan

King RyderFan

Live and let live!

• Members
  • 22,695 posts
  • Gamertag: Fight another fight for another day
  • SEN (PS3): Everything is changed but they should remain
  • Steam ID: I'm fighting until my fists stop feeling, my heart stops beating
  • Twitter: @Rated_CHZRFan

Posted 16 December 2019 - 02:58 PM

Not gonna lie, I kinda wanna see one day of the year where all banned members are unbanned, just for the sheer mess of it. :lol:

#55 Oldsie

Oldsie

Blooming where I'm planted

• Members
  • 8,266 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Ask

Posted 16 December 2019 - 03:03 PM

I wouldnt be able to handle reading another Dazman post.

Edited by Oldsie, 16 December 2019 - 03:51 PM.

#56 Creepia

Creepia

WARDANCE.

• Members
  • 42,765 posts

Posted 16 December 2019 - 03:11 PM

Not gonna lie, I kinda wanna see one day of the year where all banned members are unbanned, just for the sheer mess of it. :lol:

Do you think most of them even care and still try and visit this place? I doubt it would be too messy.

#57 Motown Saint

Motown Saint

Hero of the Night

• 2,818 posts

Posted 16 December 2019 - 03:34 PM

While annoying, guys like that are just naively stupid, and feel like 14 year olds who have just discovered the internet. I think there are far worse members that would show up again like MRN or Dazman.

You're a good dude, you don't need to fret about cussing or getting on peoples wrong side.
Thank you for saying that. And since I'm such a good dude, I thought I post the dates for Gojira here:

United Kingdom14

Thank you for saying that. And since I'm a good dude, I'll post the 2020 dates for Gojira

Spoiler

Edited by Motown Hero, 16 December 2019 - 03:36 PM.

#58 LEGION

LEGION

• Members
  • 41,145 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 16 December 2019 - 04:05 PM

Do you think most of them even care and still try and visit this place? I doubt it would be too messy.

That's how it should be, but the amount of formerly banned people returning regulary is ridiculous, given the low activity here nowadays

#59 Creepia

Creepia

WARDANCE.

• Members
  • 42,765 posts

Posted 16 December 2019 - 04:55 PM

Thank you for saying that. And since I'm such a good dude, I thought I post the dates for Gojira here:

United Kingdom14

Thank you for saying that. And since I'm a good dude, I'll post the 2020 dates for Gojira

Spoiler

I already know they are playing Download, and no *censored*ing way am I going back to that festival. Been shit every time I've been. I will wait til they come back to headline Bloodstock.

#60 King RyderFan

King RyderFan

Live and let live!

• Members
  • 22,695 posts
  • Gamertag: Fight another fight for another day
  • SEN (PS3): Everything is changed but they should remain
  • Steam ID: I'm fighting until my fists stop feeling, my heart stops beating
  • Twitter: @Rated_CHZRFan

Posted 16 December 2019 - 05:29 PM

Come on man, don't crush my fantasy. :(