End Of The Year Awards 2019

KingKhan18

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Youre right this is a review thread. So while you guys are trying to make me feel wrong for my joke theres literally a category for needs to get laid. Mine was a joke and that category is a joke. Anyway, move along. Nothing to see. In fact Ill leave this cesspool of a thread.

Fanny

Hope this helps

We need a category for the member who has remained the same the most throughout the year

Muur would win that every year.

Hope this helps

Is that supposed to be an insult

Guest Shades of Cool

• Member of the Year: Jeb, Fight Me

Worst Member of the Year:

Best Post Of The Year:

Worst Post Of The Year:

Favourite Staff Member of the Year: Jeb, Motown Saint

Newcomer of the Year: Who was even a new member this year?

Worst Newcomer of the Year: ^

Comeback of the Year: Was there one?

Topic of the Year: 46 Pages: Trying a little more

Worst Topic of the Year: Any thread that ended up like a war zone

Most Improved:

Least Improved (So they're a worse member than they were a year ago): The years old caws forum layout

GFX Maker of the Year: Ziggy Vercetti

Nicest Member of the Year: liontamer*, Fight Me, Motown Saint, Jeb

Most Aggressive Member of the Year: Creepia

Best Debater: Generations

Most Creative Member:

Most Argumentative Member of the Year: Creepia

Most Missed Member of the Year:

Should be a Moderator: Fight Me

Post Count Whore of the Year:

Member that should post more: liontamer*

Underrated Member of the Year: Willows Way, Lunchbox, E#37, Counting Lights, Bushy.

Overrated Member of the Year:

Funniest Member of the Year: Monkey D. Jiggy

Try Hard of the Year:

Ban Of The Year:

Most likely to be the next banned:

Swerve of the Year:

Member With The Best Avatars (not making, wearing): E#37

Member With The Best Signatures (^): Jeb

Best post of the year in a topic:

Worst post of the year in a topic:

WTF Post of the Year in a topic:

Best Topic maker: Jmerc

Worst Topic maker:

Rivalry of the Year:

Troll of the year: Mango Kid

Sexiest Member:

Most Unintentionally Hilarious Award:

Best Username Of The Year: Ziggy Vercetti, Faster Than Light

Worst Username of the Year: Rekka_No_Ryo

Best Member Title: HIGHEST IN THE ROOM ?? - Ziggy Vercetti

Worst Member Title: Captain Fap - M3J

Fanboy/girl of the Year:

Needs to get laid award:

• CAW Maker of the Year:

• Real CAW of the Year:

Original CAW of the Year:

Other Creation of Year (moveset etc):

youre a bit late lol

https://caws.ws/forum/user/123068-theshape-1978/

this guy is the only member to join in 2019 that has more than 51 posts. so hes basically the only relevant one

I wouldn't call him relevant. But he did manage to completely poison the politics thread. So I guess he has relevancy in that sense.

Yet he only made a few posts outside of that thread.

youre a bit late lol

this guy is the only member to join in 2019 that has more than 51 posts. so hes basically the only relevant one

I wouldn't call him relevant. But he did manage to completely poison the politics thread. So I guess he has relevancy in that sense.

I bring a different point of view and it's poisoning. You're too much.

If anything I am very patient despite the constant name calling and insults I receive from people like you and Gen.

Definitely the worst new member

And what does that say about you, considering you advocated for the murdering of politicians that resulted in you receiving a warning?

youre a bit late lol

If anything I am very patient despite the constant name calling and insults I receive from people like you and Gen.

I never was antagonistic towards you until you showed your lack of self awareness, constant sarcasam and snarky behaviour.

I remember calling you an idiot a couple of times when discussing went into an area of ridiculous impossibility. but in no way that I was doing it constantly. calling you out for trolling and flamebaiting though, I don't see as an insult.

and for a long long time I was trying to prove that it was never about me being against a different point of view or values, but discussions itself. but again, you never saw it that way, and your attitude made it impossible to keep trying to maintain that level of discussion.

today you have commented on my post without no knowledge on what was it partaining about, but only looking to argue. and after said argument,you showed you didn't even understand what the argument was about.

And I don't know what that patience remark is suppose to even mean. You don't have an obligation to post or argue.

No different from giving death sentences to murderers and/or rapists.

I rest my case.

youre a bit late lol

I never was antagonistic towards you until you showed your lack of self awareness, constant sarcasam and snarky behaviour.

I remember calling you an idiot a couple of times when discussing went into an area of ridiculous impossibility. but in no way that I was doing it constantly. calling you out for trolling and flamebaiting though, I don't see as an insult.

and for a long long time I was trying to prove that it was never about me being against a different point of view or values, but discussions itself. but again, you never saw it that way, and your attitude made it impossible to keep trying to maintain that level of discussion.

today you have commented on my post without no knowledge on what was it partaining about, but only looking to argue. and after said argument,you showed you didn't even understand what the argument was about.

And I don't know what that patience remark is suppose to even mean. You don't have an obligation to post or argue.

Perhaps you misinterpreted my tone because we are talking through text. If I appeared snarky, I do apologize.

You might not consider it an insult, but others may.

Again, you might have misinterpreted my tone.

Because you keep moving the goalposts when I cite factual evidence disproving your claims.

I have an obligation to defend myself when two people come after me in a rewards topic.

EDIT: But in all seriousness, perhaps we did start off on the wrong foot. I am willing to bury the hatchet if you are. We can call it our New Years Resolution.

Your case has no point if you're okay with innocent civilians in Middle East being killed or the border patrol abusing and neglecting kids and letting them die, Cap'n Whataboutism.

Troll of the Year: mangokid - people know he's trolling, and yet they still can't help but continue to reply to him and give him attention. A great troll, regardless of what anyone says.

Your case has no point if you're okay with innocent civilians in Middle East being killed or the border patrol abusing and neglecting kids and letting them die, Cap'n Whataboutism.

Troll of the Year: mangokid - people know he's trolling, and yet they still can't help but continue to reply to him and give him attention. A great troll, regardless of what anyone says.

Funny how you used a whataboutism there.

Ah yeah the grown as man who acts like a 2009 YouTube troll is a great troll. The fact that we even still use that word as a thing in 2020 is astounding to me. I know for me personally I don't reply to him because hes a 'great' troll, I reply to him sometimes because its time he grows up and moves on and starts behaving like a normal human being, instead of some weird internet gimmick.

And then you have guys like M3J who are praising him for some reason. Its very obvious that we know hes a troll, we are just TIRED of it. It seems to be you that cant tell the difference. It's gone WAY past the point of him being a successful troll. It's gotten of some weariness of having to see it every day and realising that a grown ass man is still doing it.

Perhaps you misinterpreted my tone because we are talking through text. If I appeared snarky, I do apologize.

You might not consider it an insult, but others may.

Again, you might have misinterpreted my tone.

Because you keep moving the goalposts when I cite factual evidence disproving your claims.

I have an obligation to defend myself when two people come after me in a rewards topic.

EDIT: But in all seriousness, perhaps we did start off on the wrong foot. I am willing to bury the hatchet if you are. We can call it our New Years Resolution.

Ok to be clear, I may sound like an ass, but there is no hatchet to be buried here. Because you saying that means that you don't get that there is no personal animosity in the way you think there is.

I didn't misinterpret your tone because it was evident a lot... more often times than not. Not to mention all the "only in your head" comments when you don't know how to respond. But apology accepted I guess.

I didn't move any goalposts, you just ignore a lot of things said and take away what you want from it, then make some random claims, thus prolonging the argument that leads nowhere. This last discussion was just an example, and a good one of how those discussions go. And you showed time and time again that you don't understand context. Not to mention the one sentence responses that are unarticulate, and then the other side has to somehow deduct what you meant by that and thus again keeping the discussion going in circles. You think you are disproving something when objectively you aren't. At this time it really says a lot more about me and Gen because we allow ourselves to go into said discussions like that, but as it was evident yesterday you are ready to jump in something without contrary comments filled with sarcasm without knowing what the post was about. You are being argumentative just for the sake of it.

And yes you jumped in to defend yourself because some random guy called you a worst newcomer of the year? And your response was: "what does that make you".

You can talk about burying hatchets or whatever, but the fact that you automatically "defended" yourself with a random childish comment again shows your evident lack of self awareness.

Besides this thread isn't even about all that and I'm not giving it anymore time.

Archived