End Of The Year Awards 2019

KingKhan18

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say we should unban every single person ever and have a free for all.

You say that, but that would mean letting WVIP come back, and we both know how annoying that is.

And L'BO KEN going on another "Waaaahhhh these people are quote attacking me!!!" spree lol

Please don't. I would fear for my life

You say that, but that would mean letting WVIP come back, and we both know how annoying that is.

While annoying, guys like that are just naively stupid, and feel like 14 year olds who have just discovered the internet. I think there are far worse members that would show up again like MRN or Dazman.

Why is that people who are the nicest/never argue always win poster of the year lol

I reckon it's cos they're nice tbh

I mean I love Willows & Fight Me (who doesnt?) but god damnit I feel like they avoid how they really feel sometimes like Motown said, just to avoid conflict. This is a forum. I want to see debate lol. Even if I disagree with you or Gen, I still enjoy your posts. Feels like attitude only gets directed at a company or wrestler. Like tell me how you really feel!!
Oh, trust me. If I joined around 2008 or 09, you would've seen tons of cussing from me. But I got scared straight by my sister's cancer diagnosis, and I've been on the straight and narrow since.

You're a good dude, you don't need to fret about cussing or getting on peoples wrong side.

Not gonna lie, I kinda wanna see one day of the year where all banned members are unbanned, just for the sheer mess of it. :lol:

Do you think most of them even care and still try and visit this place? I doubt it would be too messy.

While annoying, guys like that are just naively stupid, and feel like 14 year olds who have just discovered the internet. I think there are far worse members that would show up again like MRN or Dazman.

Why is that people who are the nicest/never argue always win poster of the year lol

I mean I love Willows & Fight Me (who doesnt?) but god damnit I feel like they avoid how they really feel sometimes like Motown said, just to avoid conflict. This is a forum. I want to see debate lol. Even if I disagree with you or Gen, I still enjoy your posts. Feels like attitude only gets directed at a company or wrestler. Like tell me how you really feel!!
Oh, trust me. If I joined around 2008 or 09, you would've seen tons of cussing from me. But I got scared straight by my sister's cancer diagnosis, and I've been on the straight and narrow since.
You're a good dude, you don't need to fret about cussing or getting on peoples wrong side.
Thank you for saying that. And since I'm such a good dude, I thought I post the dates for Gojira here:

United Kingdom14

Thank you for saying that. And since I'm a good dude, I'll post the 2020 dates for Gojira

United Kingdom14 EVENTS

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Donington Park - DerbyDownload 2020 - Weekend & 3 Night Camping

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Donington Park - DerbyDownload 2020 - Weekend & 3 Night Camping (Instalment Scheme)

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Donington Park - DerbyDownload 2020 - Weekend & 3 Night Eco Camping

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Donington Park - DerbyDownload 2020 - Weekend & 3 Night Eco Camping (Instalment Scheme)

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Donington Park - DerbyDownload 2020 - Weekend & 3 Night Quiet Camping

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Donington Park - DerbyDownload 2020 - Weekend & 3 Night Quiet Camping (Instalment Scheme)

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Donington Park - DerbyDownload 2020 - Weekend & 5 Night Camping

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Donington Park - DerbyDownload 2020 - Weekend & 5 Night Camping (Instalment Scheme)

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Donington Park - DerbyDownload 2020 - Weekend & 5 Night Eco Camping

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Donington Park - DerbyDownload 2020 - Weekend & 5 Night Eco Camping (Instalment Scheme)

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Donington Park - DerbyDownload 2020 - Weekend & 5 Night Quiet Camping

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Donington Park - DerbyDownload 2020 - Weekend & 5 Night Quiet Camping (Instalment Scheme)

Low Availability

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Donington Park - DerbyDownload 2020 - Weekend Arena Only

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Donington Park - DerbyDownload 2020 - Weekend Arena Only (Instalment Scheme)

Find tickets

International Events2 EVENTS

JUN

Sun 13:00

Punchestown Racecourse - Co. KildareSunstroke - Sunday Day Ticket

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Punchestown Racecourse - Co. KildareSunstroke - Weekend Camping

Not gonna lie, I kinda wanna see one day of the year where all banned members are unbanned, just for the sheer mess of it. :lol:

Do you think most of them even care and still try and visit this place? I doubt it would be too messy.

That's how it should be, but the amount of formerly banned people returning regulary is ridiculous, given the low activity here nowadays

Thank you for saying that. And since I'm such a good dude, I thought I post the dates for Gojira here:

United Kingdom14

Thank you for saying that. And since I'm a good dude, I'll post the 2020 dates for Gojira

United Kingdom14 EVENTS

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Donington Park - DerbyDownload 2020 - Weekend & 3 Night Camping (Instalment Scheme)

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Donington Park - DerbyDownload 2020 - Weekend & 3 Night Eco Camping (Instalment Scheme)

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Donington Park - DerbyDownload 2020 - Weekend & 3 Night Quiet Camping (Instalment Scheme)

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Donington Park - DerbyDownload 2020 - Weekend & 5 Night Camping (Instalment Scheme)

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Donington Park - DerbyDownload 2020 - Weekend & 5 Night Eco Camping (Instalment Scheme)

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Donington Park - DerbyDownload 2020 - Weekend & 5 Night Quiet Camping (Instalment Scheme)

Low Availability

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

I already know they are playing Download, and no *censored*ing way am I going back to that festival. Been shit every time I've been. I will wait til they come back to headline Bloodstock.

London 100% would.

If hes even still banned?

United Kingdom14

United Kingdom14 EVENTS

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Low Availability

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

I already know they are playing Download, and no *censored*ing way am I going back to that festival. Been shit every time I've been. I will wait til they come back to headline Bloodstock.

I know they're touring with Korn, Behemoth, and Slayer, and they're going to be in North Carolina,and then they're playing in Poland. My cousin was wondering if they were coming to the Michigan anytime soon. So, I thought I'd post their UK Dates.

United Kingdom14

United Kingdom14 EVENTS

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Low Availability

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

I know they're touring with Korn, Behemoth, and Slayer, and they're going to be in North Carolina,and then they're playing in Poland. My cousin was wondering if they were coming to the Michigan anytime soon. So, I thought I'd post their UK Dates.

Again, there is only date.

Come on man, don't crush my fantasy. :(

Fantasies are meant to be crushed.

Hope this helps

United Kingdom14

United Kingdom14 EVENTS

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Low Availability

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Yeah. It's a shame too. Meanwhile, Foo Fighters have like U.K. dates. From what I heard, they have a huge turnout.

United Kingdom14

United Kingdom14 EVENTS

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Low Availability

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Yeah. It's a shame too. Meanwhile, Foo Fighters have like U.K. dates. From what I heard, they have a huge turnout.

Well count me out. Foo Fighters are lame-o

United Kingdom14

United Kingdom14 EVENTS

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Low Availability

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Find tickets

JUN

Find tickets

JUN

Until Jun 14 2020

Well count me out. Foo Fighters are lame-o

Agreed. They a cheap knockoff of Nirvana. Anyway, Lamb of God with Kreator are supposed to be coming to the U.K. in the future, and Five Finger Death Punch is coming in January, and then GWAR with Corrosion of Conformity.

Archived