Worst Member of the Year:

Favourite Staff Member of the Year:Jeb

Newcomer of the Year: TheShape_1978

Worst Newcomer of the Year:WWALLSTARS2

Comeback of the Year: Ricky Bobby

Topic of the Year: wwe 2k20 "bugs and glitches"

Worst Topic of the Year:Stepped Down - Ernez

Most Improved:

Least Improved (So they're a worse member than they were a year ago):Salvaje Beast

GFX Maker of the Year:

Nicest Member of the Year: Fight Me

Most Aggressive Member of the Year: LEGION

Best Debater:

Most Creative Member:

Most Argumentative Member of the Year: AONO

Most Missed Member of the Year:

Should be a Moderator:Brandon X

Post Count Whore of the Year:

Member that should post more: Ernez

Underrated Member of the Year:KingKhan18

Overrated Member of the Year:Tom Rice

Funniest Member of the Year: maskedmaniac

Try Hard of the Year: maskedmaniac

Ban Of The Year: TBG

Most likely to be the next banned:

Swerve of the Year:

Member With The Best Avatars (not making, wearing):

Member With The Best Signatures (^):

Best post of the year in a topic:

Worst post of the year in a topic: the dont remove glitch or bug topic OP

WTF Post of the Year in a topic:

Best Topic maker

Worst Topic maker:

Rivalry of the Year: The shape vs AONO

Troll of the year:

Sexiest Member:

Most Unintentionally Hilarious Award:

Best Username Of The Year:

Worst Username of the Year:

Best Member Title:

Worst Member Title: Creepia, because I use mobile and never see them but I guarantee it's still not "bludgeon"

Fanboy/girl of the Year: Craze Control for Jiggy

Needs to get laid award:everybody, all the time, except for me, cause it doesn't count if I'm included

CAW Maker of the Year:

Real CAW of the Year: Alex Shelly by Nickbreaker, WWE2K19

Original CAW of the Year: Nora Perez by Dr.Fumbles

Other Creation of Year (moveset etc):

Well I mainly use mobile too, and I don't know what my member title is.

Tbh this place just sort of blends into one, it's hard to remember when things happened.

Well I mainly use mobile too, and I don't know what my member title is.

Tbh this place just sort of blends into one, it's hard to remember when things happened.

wardance

I prefer to call it Heartbreak Of The Year.

It definitely wasn't hilarious - but then I spent £90 on the damn thing so would fail to see the funny side.

Sometimes conflict is necessary, but there are certain members here who thrive on arguing and try to pick a fight at the drop of a hat, unfortunately. So the guys who try to avoid that are going to look better in that light.

Sometimes conflict is necessary, but there are certain members here who thrive on arguing and try to pick a fight at the drop of a hat, unfortunately. So the guys who tru to avoid that are going to look better in that light.

I agree, Brandon. I just try to be nice to everybody since I know that there's been a few unkind folks that have been here on the forum. Even though I've only been a member since October of last year, I've been a long time visitor since 2003, and the moment I sign up, I made a promise that I wouldn't be an A-Hole to anybody on this forum.

Why is that people who are the nicest/never argue always win poster of the year lol

I reckon it's cos they're nice tbh

I mean I love Willows & Fight Me (who doesnt?) but god damnit I feel like they avoid how they really feel sometimes like Motown said, just to avoid conflict. This is a forum. I want to see debate lol. Even if I disagree with you or Gen, I still enjoy your posts. Feels like attitude only gets directed at a company or wrestler. Like tell me how you really feel!!

Why is that people who are the nicest/never argue always win poster of the year lol

I reckon it's cos they're nice tbh

I mean I love Willows & Fight Me (who doesnt?) but god damnit I feel like they avoid how they really feel sometimes like Motown said, just to avoid conflict. This is a forum. I want to see debate lol. Even if I disagree with you or Gen, I still enjoy your posts. Feels like attitude only gets directed at a company or wrestler. Like tell me how you really feel!!

Oh, trust me. If I joined around 2008 or 09, you would've seen tons of cussing from me. But I got scared straight by my sister's cancer diagnosis, and I've been on the straight and narrow since.

Archived