The RandyMan Original Caw Showcase!!! [Revisions: Johnny Blackheart!!!]

RandyManMachoSavage

Few minor tweaks to Johnny Blackheart: made some slight adjustments to the face; changed up all of his tattoos; added more logos to his gear.

Feeling quite pleased with where he is now, although I am now working on redoing his second attire.

You're not wrong XWF, definitely some Darby influence in there. There is a background/gimmick reason for his face paint though, so it isn't totally unoriginal! ;)

Out of interest, which of my creations do you guys think needs a touch up?

qmsyjvv.jpg

I1YTCIL.jpg

oeW0pzJ.jpg

yjJEF0e.jpg

wDfMkiT.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, RandyManMachoSavage said:

Turns out I'm incredibly fussy. Did some more tweaks to Blackheart. Created a new chest tattoo for him, and changed his attire to a Ouija board theme (honestly I think it's better by default, as it fits better with the tarot design on his jacket).

Reveal hidden contents

UXRBb9q.jpg

EmwPkhb.jpg

xj6MiNK.jpg

00T5Z49.jpg

keDxAyB.jpg

5bPjbc1.jpg

ukFgS1j.jpg

2 hours ago, RandyManMachoSavage said:

Also working on a second attire for Azrael (white and gold). I've created a new ornate mask design, let me know what you think!

Reveal hidden contents

GLiNUTG.jpg

Blackhart looks great so far & for Azrael for the 2nd attire. LOOKS GOOD. 

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Rekka_N0_Ryo said:

how did you do the skull facepaint ?

Hey Rekka! I've outlined the process down below for you!

244E40o.jpg

So this was my base image. I just cut the face out and painted over the eyes.

x3cp9Ql.png

Then I erased half of it, using a gradient brush.

UrlwBim.png

That's the end result.

I also tinkered about with the levels a bit. Unfortunately with the way 2k20 handles images, the fading effect isn't as clear as I would've liked. Here's 2k19 for comparison.

K8ns7ea.jpg

Hope that helps!

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, RandyManMachoSavage said:

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Currently giving Ragnar a bit of an overhaul. Honestly I'm really stoked with the changes I've made so far.

Hide contents

rNRsFNN.jpg

He looks good dude. Still have the original. Having him team with Ryker despite the fact that he's in DEEP SHIT in WWE right now. Looking forward to V2 of him sometime next week but I'd wonder what happened to the other Caws you were working at? 

10 hours ago, XWF1000 said:

He looks good dude. Still have the original. Having him team with Ryker despite the fact that he's in DEEP SHIT in WWE right now. Looking forward to V2 of him sometime next week but I'd wonder what happened to the other Caws you were working at? 

Hey XWF, always appreciate your feedback dude! Still have a fair amount that I'm working on. My main goal is to improve the quality of my previous work. That includes complete overhauls to the likes of Owen Powers and Antonio York. Also making some slight changes to my other creations (such as Berzerk, whose mask I'm experimenting with). I do have a few brand new creations in the works, like a comedy-jobber tag team that I'm having some fun with.

On 4/28/2020 at 8:50 PM, RandyManMachoSavage said:

Turns out I'm incredibly fussy. Did some more tweaks to Blackheart. Created a new chest tattoo for him, and changed his attire to a Ouija board theme (honestly I think it's better by default, as it fits better with the tarot design on his jacket).

Hide contents

UXRBb9q.jpg

EmwPkhb.jpg

xj6MiNK.jpg

00T5Z49.jpg

keDxAyB.jpg

5bPjbc1.jpg

ukFgS1j.jpg

On 6/14/2020 at 2:58 PM, RandyManMachoSavage said:

Alternate attire for Blackheart

Hide contents

2HNYXoG.jpg

DAMN! Blackheart looks AMAZING! I especially LOVE the Ouija inspired attire and the updates you have made on him have all been great! Are you going to upload him? I would LOVE to have him on my roster literally

17 hours ago, RussoMania said:

DAMN! Blackheart looks AMAZING! I especially LOVE the Ouija inspired attire and the updates you have made on him have all been great! Are you going to upload him? I would LOVE to have him on my roster literally

Blackheart is now officially uploaded! Complete with a custom moveset and entrance, enjoy!

9 hours ago, RandyManMachoSavage said:

Blackheart is now officially uploaded! Complete with a custom moveset and entrance, enjoy!

I went to CC a couple of hours ago before seeing this comment to see what my favorite creators had uploaded; and the moment I saw Blackheart I straight up went to my creations and started erasing some to make space and download him. And man it looks WAY better in game than in the screenshots. You really outdone yourself with this one; Blackheart just looks freaking AMAZING! And it really shows that you put a lot of effort making him and for that I thank you for sharing your work with us. GREAT job looking forward for more!

I don't know if it's happening to someone else, but when you download Johnny Blackheart he comes with some missing logos; the hands logos on his knees of the pants in the first attire, the heart logo on the top right of his vest in his first entrance attire, and the logo in the left knee pad if I am correct of the second attire is missing too. I was wondering if it wasn't too much of a bother for you if you could you could fix those logos and re-upload  him again? or maybe upload the logos so we can add them please? ?

2 hours ago, RussoMania said:

I don't know if it's happening to someone else, but when you download Johnny Blackheart he comes with some missing logos; the hands logos on his knees of the pants in the first attire, the heart logo on the top right of his vest in his first entrance attire, and the logo in the left knee pad if I am correct of the second attire is missing too. I was wondering if it wasn't too much of a bother for you if you could you could fix those logos and re-upload  him again? or maybe upload the logos so we can add them please? ?

Hey Russo, I've just thrown all those logos up on the cc. If anything else is missing just let me know!

12 hours ago, RandyManMachoSavage said:

Hey Russo, I've just thrown all those logos up on the cc. If anything else is missing just let me know!

Thank you very much man! It worked! I just re-downloaded Johnny and then the logos, went to edit him and replaced the ones that were there but non visible with the ones recently downloaded and it worked. Now Johnny looks complete and WAY better now. So again, thank you for uploading the missing logos Randy!

16 hours ago, RandyManMachoSavage said:

3 hours ago, RussoMania said:

Thank you very much man! It worked! I just re-downloaded Johnny and then the logos, went to edit him and replaced the ones that were there but non visible with the ones recently downloaded and it worked. Now Johnny looks complete and WAY better now. So again, thank you for uploading the missing logos Randy!

Hope those logos are still there when I'd try to find them Tuesday. Had no idea about the logos being missing until Tonight.

Archived