The RandyMan Original Caw Showcase!!! [Revisions: Johnny Blackheart!!!]

RandyManMachoSavage

Howdy everyone! Some of you might remember me from last year where i debuted a few of my original caw creations. I'm very happy to be back again this year, bringing back and improving the characters I had created for 2k19. This is everything I've managed to put together since the game's release (likely would have been a lot more had the game not released in the state that it did). I wouldn't consider any of these completely finished. The creation suite obviously still has a few issues that I'm trying to work around. But I'll put these creations up and see what you guys think about them! If there's anyone you want me to upload, just let me know and I shall do it ASAP.

Floyd Jackson

IwxIUI8.jpg

KChWvlL.jpg

0ThDUrs.jpg

LEWmJId.jpg

fFw6Yaw.jpg

SQaVBpJ.jpg

HYvVKEl.jpg

Kza59GE.jpg

36I4abQ.jpg

mVmeAqn.jpg

aAY5QPV.jpg

Rl65zwH.jpg

BERZERK

4CeGsd6.jpg

98KgPzS.jpg

A5dTQj9.jpg

uy2Glxf.jpg

Qey49HC.jpg

5v2hmFy.jpg

iltPTLz.jpg

l7MItvm.jpg

cUiUNb8.jpg

VfzHFLK.jpg

Antonio York

KQAmLSX.jpg

x591WtY.jpg

mzx42Fe.jpg

V0t4CNz.jpg

oQw7C5A.jpg

ZdZUNAd.jpg

zQ1gFmq.jpg

sU1GVnT.jpg

jPjZBqf.jpg

fUpPS5x.jpg

eMCOent.jpg

FndtCoY.jpg

Caesar Ramirez

wt0RiuX.jpg

htK7wQq.jpg

4C60NVU.jpg

96tiJAe.jpg

P2cefwM.jpg

Ph8EO6j.jpg

OGQxhbj.jpg

Jacob Grimm

5jhHxSr.jpg

PZiabxl.jpg

DqNVDiK.jpg

734xoHG.jpg

q7TDHas.jpg

XVybxfg.jpg

Qmt60uv.jpg

FFK1108.jpg

Walter Reeves

e56bsyv.jpg

LGbzBmP.jpg

mUISFVl.jpg

TTT7OFK.jpg

4Oopz65.jpg

DbbWiRz.jpg

zip1A9h.jpg

3NmIIzc.jpg

RKOrOkt.jpg

Xvz5ujd.jpg

Zom-Boy

CNFz1nq.jpg

A3ZEQ2g.jpg

p0T83FN.jpg

jekqAE8.jpg

Ka2sYiC.jpg

BvFcoBm.jpg

7baAXPR.jpg

[EDIT]

Owen Powers has officially been added! Unfortunately his addition would total too many pictures on the original post, so his screenshots are in the comments!

[EDIT 2]

Vincent Crow has been added! Find his pictures in my latest comment below (along with some cool snaps of my next CAWS)!

[EDIT 3]

Azrael is now here! Once again, you'll find his pictures in my latest comment!

[EDIT 4]

Rampage, Dark Azrael, MacDaddy Funk can all be found in the comments!

[Edit 5]

Finally onto some fresh content! RAGNAR can be found in the comments!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All of these are pretty,damn heat. I dunno why I have an odd fascination with BERZERK's bruised hand. It's a nice touch imo. Also digging the orange and blue scheme on York. Always like seeing that combo on characters

Dropping Owen Powers tomorrow. I think his entrance gear is the best I've put together thus far. My next focus is Vincent Crow and then Rampage (some of that new Wasteland gear will come in handy!).

Also, for anybody keeping up with my post; would you like to see any bio/summary information for each superstar? I have a few ideas on the backgrounds/gimmicks of certain characters. So let me know if you'd care for that type of thing!

Your Caws look amazing and they're quite fun to play as too. How do you even make this many high quality Caws in such a small timespan? Adding gimmicks to them besides their looks would make them even more interesting as well. Are you going to make an updated moveset for Walter Reeves like you did with BERZERK? I've noticed he uses Baron Corbin's moveset.

Your Caws look amazing and they're quite fun to play as too. How do you even make this many high quality Caws in such a small timespan? Adding gimmicks to them besides their looks would make them even more interesting as well. Are you going to make an updated moveset for Walter Reeves like you did with BERZERK? I've noticed he uses Baron Corbin's moveset.

Thank you so much! Honestly it helps that I'm only transferring characters from 2K19. I got a lot of things ready for 2k20 ahead of time (every character has their own folder with the necessary face textures/tattoos/logos) as I was excited to be involved in the community from day one. Obviously I chose an excellent year to invest such effort...

It sounds like you'll enjoy the bio stuff I'm working on! I definitely think it adds a lot more depth to each character.

And yes! I'm still tweaking Walter's moveset. Just given him Corbin's until I have a finalized version that I'm happy with.

• 2 weeks later...

Vincent looks great and I love the dark attire on RAMPAGE. If I can ask, when are you going to be uploading another CAW?

I've actually just uploaded Crow complete with his full moveset and entrance! Going to focus on York's moveset so I can have him released over the weekend. Rampage is just about finished in terms of his look, just experimenting with a few extra logos and whatnot to make his attires more interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, happy to say that I'll be dropping Azrael tomorrow. Honestly I think he's turned out really great, especially considering some of the bugs/problems I ran into whilst putting him together.

Just wanted to quickly mention that I'm having a slight change of plans regarding my caws for 2k20. Originally I wanted to recreate/update all of my creations from last year before I started work on anything new. However, the creation process can be so long and tedious at times (crashes upon crashes, bugs after bugs) that it isn't worth dedicating the time and effort to make characters that I'm not really interested in.

So, to cut a long story short; I'm moving on to brand new stuff. And I would really love to have some suggestions from the community on what you'd like to see! So if there's any characters/gimmicks that you'd like to see my take on, please let me know!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived