The RandyMan Original Caw Showcase!!! [Revisions: Johnny Blackheart!!!]

RandyManMachoSavage

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Figured I'd just mention that I've uploaded nearly all of my caws to cc. They don't all have unique movesets as I'm still tweaking them, but they do have superstar movesets that I feel would fit them. Only two that aren't currently up are Zom-Boy (as I figured he was somewhat redundant with the BITN dlc including zombie wrestlers) and Grimm (who I'm making an uploadable attire for - that current logo will get me flagged pretty quickly!).

Figured I'd just mention that I've uploaded nearly all of my caws to cc. They don't all have unique movesets as I'm still tweaking them, but they do have superstar movesets that I feel would fit them. Only two that aren't currently up are Zom-Boy (as I figured he was somewhat redundant with the BITN dlc including zombie wrestlers) and Grimm (who I'm making an uploadable attire for - that current logo will get me flagged pretty quickly!).

Found that out the hard way today. Had to readjust some of them when I'd got some of your CAWS.

Hey guys, been busy putting together my first ever female-caw. Still working on it, but in the meantime, here's some alt attires I made for Ragnar. They're still in keeping with his Norse/Viking theme, but follow a more conventional style. Enjoy!

tq5Xgji.jpg

He8dAbl.jpg

MObLspv.jpg

CAkBIOF.jpg

naqLlmS.jpg

9eGopea.jpg

kv8Vc03.jpg

nDIdzl7.jpg

I'm interested in his ALT ATTIRES now but his moveset needs to change thought. Didn't get him but I'd will if you upload his ALT ATTIRES.

I'm interested in his ALT ATTIRES now but his moveset needs to change thought. Didn't get him but I'd will if you upload his ALT ATTIRES.

Well his alt attires are already on the CC. You can use the tag 'RMMS' to find them! And not to worry, I am currently working on his moveset! I'll probably have it finished and uploaded at some point today.

[Edit] Cool. So apparently my account has associated with inappropriate content and I have been banned. So glad I stuck with this absolute turd of a game. Can anyone figure out what might've been flagged? Going to go through support and try to fix this.

Well his alt attires are already on the CC. You can use the tag 'RMMS' to find them! And not to worry, I am currently working on his moveset! I'll probably have it finished and uploaded at some point today.

[Edit] Cool. So apparently my account has associated with inappropriate content and I have been banned. So glad I stuck with this absolute turd of a game. Can anyone figure out what might've been flagged? Going to go through support and try to fix this.

Damn that's some serious BS my man. I got suspended a few months back, and I didn't upload anything remotely offensive. Tried going through support, but got no response. Hope it will be different in your case.

Well it would seem that 2K aren't responding. It doesn't matter honestly, I can still create - will just be unable to upload for 2 weeks!

I quite enjoyed doing Ragnar's alt attires, so I might make a few for my other caws (would be a handy distraction as I can't upload or download any new images for caws). Ever since the Southpaw DLC I've seen quite a few retro/throwback attires for wrestlers, so I figured I'd put together a more old-school look for Caesar!

h4zmQ8Y.jpg

S1IxaF0.jpg

OHdHIBL.jpg

xfc8EaX.jpg

ys5f3xq.jpg

Would really appreciate any suggestions for alternative attires for my other caws!

Well it would seem that 2K aren't responding. It doesn't matter honestly, I can still create - will just be unable to upload for 2 weeks!

I quite enjoyed doing Ragnar's alt attires, so I might make a few for my other caws (would be a handy distraction as I can't upload or download any new images for caws). Ever since the Southpaw DLC I've seen quite a few retro/throwback attires for wrestlers, so I figured I'd put together a more old-school look for Caesar!

h4zmQ8Y.jpg

S1IxaF0.jpg

OHdHIBL.jpg

xfc8EaX.jpg

ys5f3xq.jpg

Would really appreciate any suggestions for alternative attires for my other caws!

Sorry to hear you got banned dude. THAT SUCKS!! Good thing I'd got him before you got banned. Not sure about the other CAWS because I'd already got what I'd wanted. I'll wait till you do something so I'd can response to your new CAW whatever it is.

Probably Grimm's back logo. It use to tell you as soon as you upload it, but that is probably broken too. Or someone reported you caw on cc.

Probably Grimm's back logo. It use to tell you as soon as you upload it, but that is probably broken too. Or someone reported you caw on cc.

So you can get flagged for images even if you haven't uploaded them to the cc? Because I intentionally didn't upload Grimm knowing that his logo would likely be picked up on. Not a problem, I'll just be more careful with what images I use in future!

So you can get flagged for images even if you haven't uploaded them to the cc? Because I intentionally didn't upload Grimm knowing that his logo would likely be picked up on. Not a problem, I'll just be more careful with what images I use in future!

Yeah they have some auto detect thing that check images, but they usually don't go straight to banning if that picks something else. Last year it flagged one of mine but they actually responded to my message to them and removed the strike because it wasn't anything wrong with the image.

Dude these are ABSOLUTE HEAT!

Thank you so much!

I have a pretty hefty update dropping this week! Easily my biggest content update since my original post. Things that you can expect:

The Big Throwback Throwdown (Retro reimaginings for the likes of Funk, York, Ramirez, Crow, Powers and Jackson!)

Corrupted Berzerk (Similar to my dark Azrael)

A preview of my next original caw/first female caw!

• 3 weeks later...

So I've decided to hold off on uploading anymore character variations for the time being; I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem to be within the interests of most people here. Obviously if you'd like to see my retro-themed character remixes let me know, otherwise I'll just be moving onto more new caws (as I'm finally unbanned!).

Speaking of new caws, here's something I've thrown together today - I'm still tinkering with the current attire, but it's finished enough for me to show.

Edit: Have decided to name him; Kaito Hamada!

bx0szSp.jpg

2gPC0qo.jpg

GCL7ae5.jpg

5oKXLia.jpg

Nn8CT5z.jpg

z0yYyr1.jpg

And yes, that would be Corrupted Berzerk in those action shots!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. Things seem to be pretty dead around here (at least in relation to original caws - glad to see the rest of the community going strong), so I'm going to take some time to work on a few revisions to my current roster. Nothing too drastic, just a few redesigns to caws that I'm less happy with. I'm starting with Jacob Grimm (who I'll be repackaging as Johnny Blackheart). It's still a WIP but I'll upload a few images tomorrow; I'm very pleased with the changes already made.

Here is the first update regarding my roster tweaks and revisions! As previously mentioned, this is still a WIP, but I am quite pleased with the changes made thus far.

Say goodbye to Jacob Grimm, and say hello to Johnny Blackheart!

Uu6P4Xn.jpg

nmaAUAX.jpg

FEwQO2L.jpg

Currently looking for some better tattoo sleeves to finish the new look! Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

2 hours ago, RandyManMachoSavage said:

Here is the first update regarding my roster tweaks and revisions! As previously mentioned, this is still a WIP, but I am quite pleased with the changes made thus far.

Say goodbye to Jacob Grimm, and say hello to Johnny Blackheart!

Hide contents

Uu6P4Xn.jpg

nmaAUAX.jpg

FEwQO2L.jpg

Currently looking for some better tattoo sleeves to finish the new look! Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Looks like a Darby Allen wannabe to me but I'll still get him regardless of this. 

Archived