BHANGRA MAN'S caws -Cody rhodes v2/ danny burch/ jeff cobb uploaded 13/04/2020-Jordan Devlin/ Lax / Kenny Omega/ Hangman/Damien priest/walter UPloaded 24/02- Young bucks/ A.Theory/Brandi/ Cody/B.Cage/Dijakovic/Zack Gibson/ J Drake UPLOADED

BHANGRA_MAN

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the logos are there for me, they both look amazing, great job man been waiting on a good Omega for ages, so thank you for your amazing work its greatly appreciated.

Is Jericho on your list of guys to make by any chance? we got the Judas Effect with the latest DLC but no really good Jericho to give it to unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Trust the Process said:

You move over to the moveset side of the house now? Loved your alternative attires brother 

I don't make movesets, I just convert @Righteous' movesets from YouTube and upload them for Bhangra for his CAWs. Yeah I haven't made attires in a while, just have other stuff in life and not enough time to deal with this game's attire mode lol

2 hours ago, Jeb ? said:

I don't make movesets, I just convert @Righteous' movesets from YouTube and upload them for Bhangra for his CAWs. Yeah I haven't made attires in a while, just have other stuff in life and not enough time to deal with this game's attire mode lol

I feel that. 2K19 is such a good game I went back. 2K20 sucks. I’m still using a lot of your attires from last year so thanks.

If you ever need moveset help holla at me. I know every move in 2K19 like the back of my hand having played it for so long now ? 

Archived