Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BHANGRA_MAN

BHANGRA MAN'S caws -Jordan Devlin/ Lax uploaded 29/03/2020+ Kenny Omega/ Hangman/Damien priest/walter UPloaded 24/02- Young bucks/ A.Theory/Brandi/ Cody/B.Cage/Dijakovic/Zack Gibson/ J Drake UPLOADED

Cody very likely next as face ready but for now Grizzled young veterans are up. X did Drake which is uploaded by him and I did Zack with assistance from ryeedee / Nickbreaker from last year

Tags:

BHANGRA22MAN

EXECUTIONERX

ZACK GIBSON or

JAMES DRAKE

Pics 1st post

Ok do you guys already have more then 16 caws? Can someone with less than 16 download him. Its Executioner X caw for him to reupload or fix he needs to know. He may wait till next patch however this RANDOM bug was there in 2k19 as well on some caws

Edited by BHANGRA_MAN

@Evofit yes i can show sneak peaks of attire soon likely no entrance attire

Totally understand with all the limitations in this years game why you would skip entrance attires. I am just happy that someone is making Caws for this game.

Edited by Evofit

Attire preview for you .. Belt and body texture to do with boots even then I do have 2 unique logos for entrance but looks like I need more so likely no entrance gear ATM

codyattire.png

Cody on hold as new patch has made replacing glitching logos harder. Also any new caws with face photo started after patch you end up with blank faces. I am hoping to fix Cody before Xmas else I wait until next patch. They almost had it with this patch but sort of dropped the ball making logos and face photo unusable for new caws

Cody on hold as new patch has made replacing glitching logos harder. Also any new caws with face photo started after patch you end up with blank faces. I am hoping to fix Cody before Xmas else I wait until next patch. They almost had it with this patch but sort of dropped the ball making logos and face photo unusable for new caws

Wow so basically no new caws worth a damn can be made until 2k releases another patch that may or may not even fix it. Wow, i thought it was just ingame superstars alt attires that was buggy with logos, someone said caws was fine but, wow so now we can't have caws with face textures? thats really gonna hurt the game for me.

And we gotta wait weeks and weeks for these patches which usually end up screwing something else up in the process, no not usually i should say always end up screwing something else up.

Well J-man its caws after patch. So my cody face photo is fine after testing and logos that i finished before patch are fine. Just 6 more i wanted to finish entrance attire and belt etc are not. I might just release cody with one attire maybe plain belt.

My burch and austin theory faces are fine just when i add new logos on attires they disappear on alternate accounts when i download the caw

Further i started Walter with a face photo i uploaded before patch then when i downloaded on alternate account the face was blank.

So caw faces started before patch are fine including logos on attire. Just new ones are not. Frustrated as i was enjoying this patch and so close to uploading cody.

Trying again tomorrow as at one point i fixed 3 logos of the 6 before it reset.

2k fixed so many things right this time but somehow cc and image uploader with logos not appearing is the basics that you think be easier to fix

Ps i do think there be one last patch. They normally have one in Jan. Only wish from that one will be semi working image uploader/ logos cc basically how it was before this patch or bit better.

Edited by BHANGRA_MAN

Well i think everyone on here needs to go to their website and post these issues in their report bug topic or whatever they got over there and make sure they know to fix these issues in the next patch.

Awesome to hear you have Theory's face left intact at least, now that we got Ataxia with the Wasteland DLC the community needs a great Austin Theory to go with it. If worst comes to worst you can maybe put together an attire using in game designs and maybe post the custom logos for us to use ourselves with him, but hopefully you can get his attire made the right way by patch or some other way.

What J-Man said, they need to fix these little issues that become and annoyance for caw makers.

Yeah i mean the game is almost kinda good right now after the patches, with the exception of these caw mode problems like images not showing up etc. If they could get that stuff sorted out the game would be alright imo. I mean Universe still needs a bit of work but other than that i enjoy the game, i've had a ton of great matches.

Edited by J-man89