BHANGRA MAN'S caws -Cody rhodes v2/ danny burch/ jeff cobb uploaded 13/04/2020-Jordan Devlin/ Lax / Kenny Omega/ Hangman/Damien priest/walter UPloaded 24/02- Young bucks/ A.Theory/Brandi/ Cody/B.Cage/Dijakovic/Zack Gibson/ J Drake UPLOADED

BHANGRA_MAN

Well i think everyone on here needs to go to their website and post these issues in their report bug topic or whatever they got over there and make sure they know to fix these issues in the next patch.

Awesome to hear you have Theory's face left intact at least, now that we got Ataxia with the Wasteland DLC the community needs a great Austin Theory to go with it. If worst comes to worst you can maybe put together an attire using in game designs and maybe post the custom logos for us to use ourselves with him, but hopefully you can get his attire made the right way by patch or some other way.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What J-Man said, they need to fix these little issues that become and annoyance for caw makers.

Yeah i mean the game is almost kinda good right now after the patches, with the exception of these caw mode problems like images not showing up etc. If they could get that stuff sorted out the game would be alright imo. I mean Universe still needs a bit of work but other than that i enjoy the game, i've had a ton of great matches.

Well i think everyone on here needs to go to their website and post these issues in their report bug topic or whatever they got over there and make sure they know to fix these issues in the next patch.

Awesome to hear you have Theory's face left intact at least, now that we got Ataxia with the Wasteland DLC the community needs a great Austin Theory to go with it. If worst comes to worst you can maybe put together an attire using in game designs and maybe post the custom logos for us to use ourselves with him, but hopefully you can get his attire made the right way by patch or some other way.

Issued a bug report today. Good advice.

Now would be a perfect time for CAW makers to make an updated Daniel Bryan, but nobody seems to want to try because of this crap.

Finally fixed the glitched logos. Cody uploaded pics 1st post. enjoy been test 8 times by me and loads by others..all good

TAGS: BHANGRA22MAN

CODY RHODES

The other good news is ..one of the old face textures i had for Walter downloaded pre-patch still works. So walter/ Austin and burch hopefully patch by then works

So now that a way has been found to get around images showing up on attires after u download if u edit the image in game, have you tested to see if that method works for face textures?

Jeb posted this in another topic

yUW8Qgx.png

Try that method out and see if it works, hopefully it does so you aint gotta wait weeks for another patch.

@J-man the method only works if original image is left on CC as soon as originator takes it off it stops showing for anyone dling it. I will only do this maybe for a couple of caws but not everyone. Also the image has to remain on cc even for a WIP caw. Hope the guy finds another workaround as hes doing a good job

@J-man the method only works if original image is left on CC as soon as originator takes it off it stops showing for anyone dling it. I will only do this maybe for a couple of caws but not everyone. Also the image has to remain on cc even for a WIP caw. Hope the guy finds another workaround as hes doing a good job

Man this game..... its so close to being pretty good if they'd just get their shit together with the custom image aspect, they need to fix images not showing up and the uploader.

I so agree hence i am hanging on. What i forgot to mention obviously if you dl the caw whilst the image is on cc then it dont matter as it will show for you just not everyone else who dls the caw.

Btw image uploader works well but only if you haven't played 2k19 on same account. I tested this they just got the URLS messed up this year. So yea disappearing face photo on dls without workarounds and we golden

I so agree hence i am hanging on. What i forgot to mention obviously if you dl the caw whilst the image is on cc then it dont matter as it will show for you just not everyone else who dls the caw.

Btw image uploader works well but only if you haven't played 2k19 on same account. I tested this they just got the URLS messed up this year. So yea disappearing face photo on dls without workarounds and we golden

So theres no around getting the image uploader to work if you've used it for 2K19 as well on the same account?

Well there is a workaround for logos only. Upload logos to cc from alt account then download to main then delete from alt and cc. This is way faster

I swear i don't get why that doesn't seem to be on 2K's list of things to fix in any of these patches, the image uploader has been like this since at least before the last 2 patches.

Btw Austin Theory had his first match on NXT this week, will you be updating ur Theory with the attire he wore or you already got his attires done?

Archived