Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BHANGRA_MAN

BHANGRA MAN'S caws -Cody rhodes v2/ danny burch/ jeff cobb uploaded 13/04/2020-Jordan Devlin/ Lax / Kenny Omega/ Hangman/Damien priest/walter UPloaded 24/02- Young bucks/ A.Theory/Brandi/ Cody/B.Cage/Dijakovic/Zack Gibson/ J Drake UPLOADED

Yeah I've been helping Bhangra by converting and uploading the movesets for him so far this game, it's just for Theory I couldn't get home from the holidays before he released the CAW so 🤷🏽‍♂️ but his moveset is uploaded now, both DLC and non-DLC, search user jeb2830

Lol yep think next time i just wait for you Jeb hehe. Young bucks and walter when you can ta

I'm a moveset guy, I have complete movesets for all in game models and caws.

I can give you Danny Burch and Damien Priest if you want?

Hey Bhangra-Man could please get damian priest tattoo textures from u due to creating a caw of him i will give full credit for the tattoos please it would be greatly appreciated

Hey Bhangra-Man could please get damian priest tattoo textures from u due to creating a caw of him i will give full credit for the tattoos please it would be greatly appreciated

Doug, do you do face textures at all?

So, no idea what's going on with my game. But when I downloaded Cody he doesn't show up in anything but the list of caws when I go into the edit menu. The wrestler selection screen, even the deletion utility it shows nothing 😨😨

I have tried both, then even made a copy of one to see if that would work.

Just tried it for a third time. I have no idea what's going on lol.

A link just to show, perhaps I'm missing something?

Edited by themattwheels

Sorry dont know then i cant help. Man why is the game different for everyone. I done a test download on an alternate account and got 3 others to download all good. Not sure what i can suggest. Maybe make an alternate account and download there perhaps something wrong on your main account

I think it's the price you pay for rushing a game out. Which is what 2k basically did. It's like 2k doesn't want anybody to enjoy the game. It's like 1 step forward and 10 steps back.

Anyway, the Young Bucks look good.

Sorry dont know then i cant help. Man why is the game different for everyone. I done a test download on an alternate account and got 3 others to download all good. Not sure what i can suggest. Maybe make an alternate account and download there perhaps something wrong on your main account

Honestly it's all good, no resentment of course. Just towards this damn game,wouldnt be shocked to find out its somehow.my specific copy lol. I was able to get him to work in a tournament setting!

UPDATE: He is in fact there...at the very bottom on the selection screen, after the the z's 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Edited by themattwheels

Honestly it's all good, no resentment of course. Just towards this damn game,wouldnt be shocked to find out its somehow.my specific copy lol. I was able to get him to work in a tournament setting!

UPDATE: He is in fact there...at the very bottom on the selection screen, after the the z's 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

It is most likely because there is a "space" before the "C" in Cody in his Name Information which is he shows after the "Z"s instead of in the "C"s. Delete all spaces before the "C" in his Name Information section (Name, Shortname and Social Media Name) and that will fix it

Super super stoked for your Bucks, Bhangra. I am very grateful that you havent given up on this mystifying buggy mess of a game just yet. Youve been one of the pillars of this community for so long, and I just wanted to thank you.

Thanks Niffan and J-man. Yes Walter with marty scrull after bucks then i hope patch fixes things as not doing workarounds for photos forever. Then likely damien priest. However say patch comes this friday and face photo works without workarounds then damien priest moves ahead of everyone as hes my fav amongst this line up hehe then burch

But yeah i got loads more planned but i hope there is a patch that fixes photos so no workarounds needed else beyond this line up then not sure

Edited by BHANGRA_MAN

Thanks Niffan and J-man. Yes Walter with marty scrull after bucks then i hope patch fixes things as not doing workarounds for photos forever. Then likely damien priest. However say patch comes this friday and face photo works with workarounds then damien priest moves ahead of everyone as hes my fav amongst this line up hehe then burch

But yeah i got loads more planned but i hope there is a patch that fixes photos so no workarounds needed else beyond this line up then not sure

Awesome, can't wait man. And yeah i'm pretty much done creating attires until they fix things, i'm also tired of having to do workarounds just to put logos on attires, so i feel you man.

Young Bucks uploaded - updated pics first post.

For the first attire if anyone wants to use the DLC version I left textures in. Just change the boots type to one of the boots next to the warrior ones that allow images to be added

TAGS:

BHANGRA22MAN

MATT JACKSON

NICK JACKSON

YOUNG BUCKS

The Buck's look great, tehy was a much needed addition in ym Universe cause i'm short on tag teams.

Btw NewAjeOutlaw posted a new workaround for face textures, not sure if it works but just thought i'd let you know incase it works and you don't have to wait for a patch to fix face textures.