BHANGRA MAN'S caws -Cody rhodes v2/ danny burch/ jeff cobb uploaded 13/04/2020-Jordan Devlin/ Lax / Kenny Omega/ Hangman/Damien priest/walter UPloaded 24/02- Young bucks/ A.Theory/Brandi/ Cody/B.Cage/Dijakovic/Zack Gibson/ J Drake UPLOADED

BHANGRA_MAN

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry if this is a multiple post but I tried it 3 times now and I never can see my post.

Bhangra_man, thanks for your great work. Can we expect some of these caws in the future:

80s, early 90s Hogan

Long, black hair purple classic undertaker

New age outlaws

Benoit

Jericho

Thanks a lot

I'm sorry if this is a multiple post but I tried it 3 times now and I never can see my post.

Bhangra_man, thanks for your great work. Can we expect some of these caws in the future:

80s, early 90s Hogan

Long, black hair purple classic undertaker

New age outlaws

Benoit

Jericho

Thanks a loz

@Evofit yes i can show sneak peaks of attire soon likely no entrance attire

Totally understand with all the limitations in this years game why you would skip entrance attires. I am just happy that someone is making Caws for this game.

Cody on hold as new patch has made replacing glitching logos harder. Also any new caws with face photo started after patch you end up with blank faces. I am hoping to fix Cody before Xmas else I wait until next patch. They almost had it with this patch but sort of dropped the ball making logos and face photo unusable for new caws

Cody on hold as new patch has made replacing glitching logos harder. Also any new caws with face photo started after patch you end up with blank faces. I am hoping to fix Cody before Xmas else I wait until next patch. They almost had it with this patch but sort of dropped the ball making logos and face photo unusable for new caws

Wow so basically no new caws worth a damn can be made until 2k releases another patch that may or may not even fix it. Wow, i thought it was just ingame superstars alt attires that was buggy with logos, someone said caws was fine but, wow so now we can't have caws with face textures? thats really gonna hurt the game for me.

And we gotta wait weeks and weeks for these patches which usually end up screwing something else up in the process, no not usually i should say always end up screwing something else up.

Well J-man its caws after patch. So my cody face photo is fine after testing and logos that i finished before patch are fine. Just 6 more i wanted to finish entrance attire and belt etc are not. I might just release cody with one attire maybe plain belt.

My burch and austin theory faces are fine just when i add new logos on attires they disappear on alternate accounts when i download the caw

Further i started Walter with a face photo i uploaded before patch then when i downloaded on alternate account the face was blank.

So caw faces started before patch are fine including logos on attire. Just new ones are not. Frustrated as i was enjoying this patch and so close to uploading cody.

Trying again tomorrow as at one point i fixed 3 logos of the 6 before it reset.

2k fixed so many things right this time but somehow cc and image uploader with logos not appearing is the basics that you think be easier to fix

Ps i do think there be one last patch. They normally have one in Jan. Only wish from that one will be semi working image uploader/ logos cc basically how it was before this patch or bit better.

Archived