BHANGRA MAN'S caws -Cody rhodes v2/ danny burch/ jeff cobb uploaded 13/04/2020-Jordan Devlin/ Lax / Kenny Omega/ Hangman/Damien priest/walter UPloaded 24/02- Young bucks/ A.Theory/Brandi/ Cody/B.Cage/Dijakovic/Zack Gibson/ J Drake UPLOADED

BHANGRA_MAN

@BHANGRA_MAN had a think another legend that might be worth a go would WCW warrior as the in game one is just as bad as Booker T. Attire one could be when he faced Hogan and Attire 2 could be a older short grey hair version mashup of his 2K14 advert face paint chest paint and jacket crossed with his trunks, knee pads boots and wrist / arm tassels from his last ever match what do you think?

Other possible legends I’d be interested include Sgt Slaughter (last WWE matches on raw bald version) , Hacksaw Jim Duggen (blue shorts last wwe run on raw) Ricky Steamboat (wm25) Jimmy Snuka (wm25) basically their last run or last known matches / current look I don’t like using 80s versions of the legends 

Not legends but ideas for TNA caws that compliment Brian Cage etc are Ken Shamrock (Black TNA attire 2019 bound for glory) Moose (2019 bound for glory) wanted those bad on 2K19 but people moved on and servers shut in a couple of weeks so 2K20 is the best bet.

AC26C81C-B9E5-4DFD-B528-8D7009E9BBCD.png

A465749F-8976-4F10-A65C-E9DF9FE5ADDC.png

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope you are enjoying your break I know I’ve mentioned Booker T and Warrior but in absence of legends in the game and no Steiner etc I’ve been enjoying your AEW caws found an awesome arena that makes them feel authentic too hope list wise  the AEW guys continue to flow (Dustin, Jericho, Luchasaurus, jungle boy, Darby allin, Broken Matt etc)  still having trouble finding decent belts that are either on point or don’t have logos missing (Aew, 24/7 new IC) but getting there 

2 hours ago, BHANGRA_MAN said:

@MR.J dustin and Darby are on list i may also make that lance guy ..i also got others in mind..lets see..booker T yes within the month for you ..maybe machoman as well..austin theory is updated on my game ..i also got a new brian cage

Nice, so can we expect Theory to be uploaded soon then? *fingers crossed*

Would you ever consider making JBL in the future? He's been removed from the games since 2K18, and hardly anyone can ever make a good caw of him.  Would love to see a high quality JBL made from someone, just throwing it out there if you wanna add him on your list for future caws.

Well i dont know i got 5 in mind then likely stopping for 2k20 in general but will do the odd request via DMs after that.. dustin/ new damien priest with iconic/ Bronson reed with ryee/ fiend.. angel  garza with iconic/ updated austin theory perhaps one more then only requests the odd one..

After that i may or may not be back for 2k22 but i hope a new good game is out way before 

@MR.Jyour booker and jman jlb i will make in between my 5 but only upload for limited time ie one day but not for everyone too long..dm me for requests but not too many once i done the 5.

@BHANGRA_MAN understood will keep an eye out for updates assuming Booker maybe in 1-2 weeks? , I can’t DM you on here or on Twitter so sent you a friend request on PSN as their messaging app is pretty good and I can send ref pics / WIP updates on things like I do with NBA2KFanman 

Following on from what Jay said I do think JBL maybe a nice idea down the line although personally I would have liked him in 2K19 with King Booker and all that. 

I hope you stick around I’ve started a thread with some HBK attire mashups and will continue to try to support just to do my bit and give back where I can and where I’m good at it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
6 hours ago, xGasMask23x said:

Does anyone have any updated body figs for Damien Priest. He seems too big and bulky And not slim like he is in real life?

Yeah the body morph on this Priest was really off thats what kept me from downloading it for a long time, also the attire was a little off, what i did recently was just copied Soul RiderX's body morph from his Priest cause i think he nailed the body morph, and the attire from his and it works perfectly. Heres what it looks like 

DP.png

15 hours ago, J-man89 said:

Yeah the body morph on this Priest was really off thats what kept me from downloading it for a long time, also the attire was a little off, what i did recently was just copied Soul RiderX's body morph from his Priest cause i think he nailed the body morph, and the attire from his and it works perfectly. Heres what it looks like 

DP.png

That actually looks real good! I’m gonna try that. Thanks for the tip J-Man! 

Archived