BHANGRA MAN'S caws -Cody rhodes v2/ danny burch/ jeff cobb uploaded 13/04/2020-Jordan Devlin/ Lax / Kenny Omega/ Hangman/Damien priest/walter UPloaded 24/02- Young bucks/ A.Theory/Brandi/ Cody/B.Cage/Dijakovic/Zack Gibson/ J Drake UPLOADED

BHANGRA_MAN

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Jtown4life said:

My dude finally an amazing Devlin on CC now my UK roster is complete. I have a question will you be doing an updated austin theory with his current black attire 

I'd would like to know that Myself too?! I'd did past on him months ago but maybe I'll give him a chance if he does that.

Hey Bhangra after 8 updates and getting the deluxe edition for £25 instead of £80 I made the purchase as to me it’s all the game is worth really wasn’t gonna bother but I got anyway cos I figured 2K21 won’t come out this year with all that’s going on in the world and I’m in lockdown lol.

Anyways  im only using this game as an updated WWE game and AEW was just wondering are you possibly doing Dustin Rhodes and Chris Jericho? Not any on cc that are any good and as you have made a few AEW guys I thought I’d ask. Also any conversions from last year happening such as RVD, outlaws, Kendrick, Hurricane, William Regal, Scott Steiner etc Or perhaps a possible new WWE creation like MVP Royal Rumble. Not requests or expected just interested who’s on your planned list and who to expect / not expect really.

Thanks for the hard work you’ve done I know I’m late to the dance but you and Ryeedee have really contributed hugely to saving this title on PS4 so for the things I have picked up I thank you for your incredible work.

@MRJ i hope your version of the game is stable as mine and thanks for the comments.

Dustin Rhodes is in pipeline sadly not doing Rvd moxley this year as i dont want to upset my collab partners 

I have Jeff Cobb/ updated Cody/ Danny burch coming soon plus one or two from inner circle and Jay Lethal. After that i am fluid. Waiting for Ryee to see if he does do lio rush as he said he was. If he dont then i will.

For Y2j ..waiting on born2box's version since forever which he promises this month. I likely be creating a long time yet this game the way the world is right now.

@BHANGRA_MAN hey thanks for the reply, my game is somewhat stable, like if you boot it up and play it and do nothing customisable  generally it works but I’ve noticed a few crashes after making Something or editing something. For example I’ve made macho man a full edit customised NWO entrance but after doing it loading it up crashes the game. Close the application and reboot and it works fine. Download a few caws to play in a royal rumble and select them it crashes close the application and reboot and your fine, importing logos and parts from another caw works but if you do too much for too long continuing with the editing in depth it may crash the game But again reboot then it’s fine. Struggling with create an arena as can’t find decent raw and smack down aew dynamite arena current arenas without logos missing and same problem with customisable belts as can’t get impact logos to make my own arena and can’t get a decent IC and 24/7 belt without logos missing.

Although I was one of those who slated this game the most (And deservedly)  I never came in untill patch 1.08 so I probably didn’t experience half the nightmares others have (although I saw the videos) and so can see small glimmers of hope in this game which I never thought I would say. It still needs 2 or 3 patches to be passable but to add some positives Hogan and The Fiend have a few good characteristic nuances which is nice to see and could be evolved to others as time goes on, commentary is better than 2K19 though far from perfect, the character models for most are way better looking than their menu renders but not as good as 2K19 and but also a lot need work too but the ones on point that  are decent I think are Undertaker and Jerry Lawler come to mind that stick out as really good. The referee putting the turnbuckle back, weapons in the Cell, royal rumble entry order numbers etc appear to show some intent of improvement early on in development before things took a turn for the worse. After 18 months with 2K19 it does feel more up to date with the Fiend, Cena, Becky Lynch etc but I miss a lot of those who have been removed particularly though current Sting and Chris Jericho those two removed hurts the most the latter for obvious reasons and nobody really makes a decent caw of those two although I saw a decent Edge by Mister Fiend he has a decent current Edge on PS4 cc (Another hard face to recreate) but considering it didn’t use a face texture it’s good.

I’ve found some decent things from CC I’ve added some tweaks on a few but can’t reupload due to not being the original creator happy to add you on PS4 can send some screenshots on 2K19 and 2K20 things  if you want to see just pm your tag.

glad to hear you are continuing to create I don’t watch much NXT but I’ve watched a lot of Impact so if older Ken Shamrock, Moose blue tights from their match, Rhyno, RVD, Willie Mack  come up then I’ll be looking out for them, AEW I’m 50/50 on so getting to know more and building a few of them up due to yours and Ryeedee’s caws. Still use Steiner, Regal, Hurricane, Kendrick, from you off of 2K19 so if they get a convert into 2k20 I’d be aces with that no idea why in game Kendrick is an old version weird.

I still play 2K19 but if it had a current Cena, Fiend, Hogan Chyna I wouldn’t have bought 2K20 but I made the plunge on the cheap so can’t complain and will alternate between both as I just love the legends in 2K19.

Apologies wasn’t gonna make a request but there is one that’s bugging me ... Booker T loved his 2K19 model last year as it was both a current Booker T and King Booker model depending on what you based his attire on any chance of a long dreadlock beard current version with his 2012 attires (white one & black ones he wore against In his final matches against Cody Rhodes) The in game face model isn’t too bad if the texture can be ripped (saw someone do it to update Bayley) the in game Booker T hair and attire is awful.

Black Attire 

https://youtu.be/R2DHHreq9VE

White Attire

https://youtu.be/q9yyGHJmn-w

Do you still plan on updating Austin Theory with the gold and black attire he's been wearing recently? its pretty much the only attire he wears now and theres not a single good version of it on CC sadly. Plus he kinda grew his facial hair out a bit, so you could update that along with the attire if you plan on doing it.

@MR.Jok i will likely do Booker T on my alternate account maybe a few WCW wrestlers from month end plus more TNA people. 

I also alternate between 2k19 and 2k20. There are aspects i really enjoy in 2k20 when its working nicely. I barely have a crash but then again i do regular matches or at most 2 on 3. I like the gameplsy in 2k20 and 2 of the DLCS. 

@J-man89 yes he is in my next batch. First up by tomorrow night i will upload Danny burch/ updated Cody Rhodes and Cobb

@BHANGRA_MAN Thank you so much for accepting my request to do Booker T I know you don’t normally do him but I can’t believe 2K gave us the tired old model we suffered with from 2K15 / 16 /17 / 18 it’s garbage lol

Only DLC I like is the Wyatt swamp, Undertaker graveyard, mankind boiler room as you can suspend disbelief and use them as credible bouts, the arcade backstage brawl looks fun for a 24/7 championship match if I can find a decent belt with logos that don’t disappear.

I also enjoy the gameplay on 2K20 it seems ever so more slightly paced and simulated which I enjoy I don’t like it when the gameplay speeds up I wanted Hogans leg drop to be more animated and a little more slower like it was in smackdown shut your mouth as I think he runs a little too fast for the animation in the game, I like the light being darker on 2K20 it’s a little too dark sometimes but makes small arenas like NXT feel more intimate and in 2K19 the arenas I felt were ever so slightly too light.

Been playing 2K19 today. Still love playing with this guy from 2K19 (below) you may be recognise him ? I hope he makes a “converted return in 2K20 this year” considering you and Ryeedee are making so many NXT guys

He was the perfect legend for the NXT shows on my 2K19 caws like Riddle, Tomasso all had to pass the test of beating Regal brilliant caw I like the fact you made him stocky / slightly overweight like Regal was. Jerry Lawler was under contract for years and wasn’t included until 2K20 since WWE 12 I don’t get why 2K don’t give us Regal as a yearly entry into the series I remember the year they did and they gave him jet black hair ? 

But once again thanks for doing Booker T his trons moves and music are all in the game so it should compliment the caw nicely I like the legends to be the most recent version of themselves in the game or their last WWE match it feels you can integrate them better with NXT AEW TNA and the rest of the updated main roster 

D52FE333-B44F-4955-BCB4-9BE0CB041808.thumb.jpeg.2edf81898f72417d862958c0cac1865a.jpeg

8 hours ago, BHANGRA_MAN said:

@MR.Jok i will likely do Booker T on my alternate account maybe a few WCW wrestlers from month end plus more TNA people. 

I also alternate between 2k19 and 2k20. There are aspects i really enjoy in 2k20 when its working nicely. I barely have a crash but then again i do regular matches or at most 2 on 3. I like the gameplsy in 2k20 and 2 of the DLCS. 

@J-man89 yes he is in my next batch. First up by tomorrow night i will upload Danny burch/ updated Cody Rhodes and Cobb

Awesome, can't wait to see the updated Theory. 

Looking forward to your new content & I thank you and appreciate for what’s already done. You’ve been fantastic this year.

Any chance you (or Executioner) could fix up James Drake with the missing face texture?

Thanks for all your hard work.

I have suggestion for Austin Theory. I think the body need to be adjusted. I notice he isn't bigger than Garza. I know him from your CAW, and also googling. I though he is that big too.

I miss 2k19, and would love to have that Regal on 2k20. It's nice to hear you enjoy 2k20 as much as I do. Keep on the good work man. Keep healthy.

Yes J-man points noted on Theory will update..Regal as I wont upset Wolfie use Wizard of Thays quiet good and SquidMaster I likely will have to make a new one at some point

My next caws pretty fluid but theory will be included

For now 

Cody Rhodes v2 uploaded with Danny Burch and Jeff Cobb 13/04/2020 - pics 1st post

Tags:

BHANGRA22MAN

CODY RHODES

DANNY BURCH 

RYEEDEE

Wow, all 3 of them look amazing, i've been wanting a good Danny Burch for a while now to pair with Lorcan, now i finally got one, thank you. Cobb looks flawless as well, body morph looks perfect and i love the attire. And Cody is perfect, love the attires and his face is spot on, probably the best Cody i've seen. 

I just gotta say thank you for all the great work you do, your caws make the game alot more enjoyable, i wouldn't still be playing if great caw makers like you wasn't putting out such amazing caws, so thank you and i can't wait to see the updated Theory and your other stuff coming up.

@BHANGRA_MAN couldn’t find Regal by Wizard on cc when looking at content by creator not sure if I am not look in the right place? Didn’t realise recreating yours would upset collab partners I think with so many people who have given up on the game at this point there would be no one left to upset?

But for me Booker is the pits so if your  next few creations are fluid be cool to know when he is in line up it’s the main caw for me haven’t seen your latest uploads will take a look tomorrow did re-do Cody’s face or something? 

Thanks for comments and 

@MR.Jwell before game i promised a few caws i wont make regal as one or two of my collab partners didnt want them on this game..regal was a conversion of Wolfies..anyway Nation Hb got a solid one..wizard-of-thay2 deleted this..booker T yes will attempt  ..rvd plus mox was another i said i wont..on y2j i can do but honestly if born2box on Twitter ever uploads his that be great..if he dont will attempt..lio rush is planned but ryee said he was planning one so waiting..on cody new tatoo..redid hair dye hair..tweaked figures ..added his latest attires..and do check out jeff cobb plus burch..

@J-man89 well thanks..i guess i be making for 2k20 for a while if 2k19 servers get extended i may alternate between the two..i got two alternate accounts..lets see..

@BHANGRA_MAN see what you mean now about them not wanting their caws converted on here (Probably to snub 2Ks poor efforts into this game) but in all honestly it hurts only the community who play it and with 2K21 rumoured to be cancelled I hope they would reconsider, if you were willing to make Regal and nobody is asking them to make them (unless they were on this console and were planning on making them themselves for PS4) then I would understand but it just seems a damn shame otherwise. I checked out HB Regal the face is ok but the entrance jacket is nonexistent  and the boots logos are missing from being added altogether (not the glitch) so I guess I will skip Regal this year but if things change and you ever get the green light considering we won’t get a 2K21 let me know.

I’ve seen the new caws you put out they look polished and fantastic except I don’t know who Jeff Cobb and Danny Birch are ? i’m ashamed to say. I really only know the mains you made like Kendrick Hurricane Steiner Regal Etc I knew a few newer ones like Willie Mack Walter etc and of course the legends but I struggle to keep up to date with the lesser known / emerging superstars 

@MR.Ji know things may not change but if there are other legends which i have not done in a collab before and you may want it i may consider as steiner my end be out for same reasons as regal. I likely do wcw machoman at some point maybe.

Re jeff cobb was on Aew for 2 weeks before lockdown and burch is orney logans tag partner they made RAW debut last week.

Archived