BHANGRA MAN'S caws -Cody rhodes v2/ danny burch/ jeff cobb uploaded 13/04/2020-Jordan Devlin/ Lax / Kenny Omega/ Hangman/Damien priest/walter UPloaded 24/02- Young bucks/ A.Theory/Brandi/ Cody/B.Cage/Dijakovic/Zack Gibson/ J Drake UPLOADED

BHANGRA_MAN

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I'm happy that Austin Theroy has finally been Uploaded, I'd have a few gripes with him. First his 2nd attire is missing his entrance Attire which is supposed to be a small little shirt or something like that & also his moveset is not right at all. I'd know that guy on twitter sent you a tweet of his Youtube video of his corrected moveset but thought you were going to tweak it after that tweet instead you didn't. Maybe down the road, I'll get him but as for now, I'll pass.

Not knocking your opinion, but with the way the game is, we're lucky to even get good content like this. I think the reason the 2nd attire is missing the entrance gear is because he probably wanted to cut down on logos so it would be easier to download. Plus, you can always tweak the moveset yourself. It shouldn't discourage your reason to download it.

Maybe your right but doing that takes time & due to my work schedule, I'd have limited time playing games unless I'd take personal or Vacation days.

Thanks Motown it takes long enough to make the caws in the 1st place. At least kickyourface adjusts things. I assumed most people do. I can easily start doing DLC movesets if i wanted 100% accurate ones then other people would moan.

The moveset is actually fine it contains a fair amount of moves and people who have downloaded it have enjoyed it

Ps in case he didnt know if he typed jeb as hastag and looked for it righteous moveset is now uploaded

Didn't know there's a post in CC of his correct Moveset. I'll have to look for it later this week. As far as people who like him so far, not sure about them because they may have not watched him when he was in Evolve & I'd have known his somewhat moveset because I've watched him for a few years.

Thanks Motown it takes long enough to make the caws in the 1st place. At least kickyourface adjusts things. I assumed most people do. I can easily start doing DLC movesets if i wanted 100% accurate ones then other people would moan.

The moveset is actually fine it contains a fair amount of moves and people who have downloaded it have enjoyed it

Ps in case he didnt know if he typed jeb as hastag and looked for it righteous moveset is now uploaded

You're welcome, Bhangra_Man. I know how hard making caws is. I tried making a few myself, but they turned out horrible. That's why I helped out with movesets and sometimes entrances. I have the utmost respect for what you, Wolfgang, Nickbreaker, Oldsie, Ryee, Defract, Dr Vries, and No Modder have provided over the years for the community. At the end of the day, it's a hobby for you guys, and thankfully, you guys are kind to share your talents with the rest of us.

While I'm happy that Austin Theroy has finally been Uploaded, I'd have a few gripes with him. First his 2nd attire is missing his entrance Attire which is supposed to be a small little shirt or something like that & also his moveset is not right at all. I'd know that guy on twitter sent you a tweet of his Youtube video of his corrected moveset but thought you were going to tweak it after that tweet instead you didn't. Maybe down the road, I'll get him but as for now, I'll pass.

Not knocking your opinion, but with the way the game is, we're lucky to even get good content like this. I think the reason the 2nd attire is missing the entrance gear is because he probably wanted to cut down on logos so it would be easier to download. Plus, you can always tweak the moveset yourself. It shouldn't discourage your reason to download it.

Maybe your right but doing that takes time & due to my work schedule, I'd have limited time playing games unless I'd take personal or Vacation days.

Didn't know there's a post in CC of his correct Moveset. I'll have to look for it later this week. As far as people who like him so far, not sure about them because they may have not watched him when he was in Evolve & I'd have known his somewhat moveset because I've watched him for a few years.

That's understandable dude. Like I said, I wasn't knocking your opinion. I was just pointing out that making caws isn't as easy as it seems. It's countless hours of getting references of faces, attires, and for some, tattoos. Then, finding a away to get an accurate enough entrance and moveset for whoever they're creating. Plus, I assume all of us do have a life outside of playing this game. At the end of the day, it's just a hobby for all of us who love wrestling and video games.

Yeah I've been helping Bhangra by converting and uploading the movesets for him so far this game, it's just for Theory I couldn't get home from the holidays before he released the CAW so ????? but his moveset is uploaded now, both DLC and non-DLC, search user jeb2830

Sorry dont know then i cant help. Man why is the game different for everyone. I done a test download on an alternate account and got 3 others to download all good. Not sure what i can suggest. Maybe make an alternate account and download there perhaps something wrong on your main account

Sorry dont know then i cant help. Man why is the game different for everyone. I done a test download on an alternate account and got 3 others to download all good. Not sure what i can suggest. Maybe make an alternate account and download there perhaps something wrong on your main account

Honestly it's all good, no resentment of course. Just towards this damn game,wouldnt be shocked to find out its somehow.my specific copy lol. I was able to get him to work in a tournament setting!

UPDATE: He is in fact there...at the very bottom on the selection screen, after the the z's ??????????

Honestly it's all good, no resentment of course. Just towards this damn game,wouldnt be shocked to find out its somehow.my specific copy lol. I was able to get him to work in a tournament setting!

UPDATE: He is in fact there...at the very bottom on the selection screen, after the the z's ??????????

It is most likely because there is a "space" before the "C" in Cody in his Name Information which is he shows after the "Z"s instead of in the "C"s. Delete all spaces before the "C" in his Name Information section (Name, Shortname and Social Media Name) and that will fix it

Super super stoked for your Bucks, Bhangra. I am very grateful that you havent given up on this mystifying buggy mess of a game just yet. Youve been one of the pillars of this community for so long, and I just wanted to thank you.

Thanks Niffan and J-man. Yes Walter with marty scrull after bucks then i hope patch fixes things as not doing workarounds for photos forever. Then likely damien priest. However say patch comes this friday and face photo works without workarounds then damien priest moves ahead of everyone as hes my fav amongst this line up hehe then burch

But yeah i got loads more planned but i hope there is a patch that fixes photos so no workarounds needed else beyond this line up then not sure

Thanks Niffan and J-man. Yes Walter with marty scrull after bucks then i hope patch fixes things as not doing workarounds for photos forever. Then likely damien priest. However say patch comes this friday and face photo works with workarounds then damien priest moves ahead of everyone as hes my fav amongst this line up hehe then burch

But yeah i got loads more planned but i hope there is a patch that fixes photos so no workarounds needed else beyond this line up then not sure

Awesome, can't wait man. And yeah i'm pretty much done creating attires until they fix things, i'm also tired of having to do workarounds just to put logos on attires, so i feel you man.

Young Bucks uploaded - updated pics first post.

For the first attire if anyone wants to use the DLC version I left textures in. Just change the boots type to one of the boots next to the warrior ones that allow images to be added

TAGS:

BHANGRA22MAN

MATT JACKSON

NICK JACKSON

YOUNG BUCKS

Archived