BHANGRA MAN'S caws -Cody rhodes v2/ danny burch/ jeff cobb uploaded 13/04/2020-Jordan Devlin/ Lax / Kenny Omega/ Hangman/Damien priest/walter UPloaded 24/02- Young bucks/ A.Theory/Brandi/ Cody/B.Cage/Dijakovic/Zack Gibson/ J Drake UPLOADED

BHANGRA_MAN

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds good. If you need help with Theory's signatures and finishers, I have them right here. Here you go:

Sig: Clothesline/Blockbuster Combo, Cross Legged Fisherman Buster

Fin: Ataxia, Jumping TKO

Non-DLC

Sig: Clothesline/Rolling Neck Snap, Cross Legged Fishermans Buster

Fin: One Night Stand, TKO 1

Sounds good. If you need help with Theory's signatures and finishers, I have them right here. Here you go:

Non-DLC

Knew his finishers but not his signatures. Nice to see a Michigan native know this since I'm a Michigan Native myself.

I got preview pics tomorrow then upload Wednesday or Thursday

Looking forward to it. Have seen other Caw creators create him but going to wait to see how you will create him & what the CAW will look like.

Non-DLC

Knew his finishers but not his signatures. Nice to see a Michigan native know this since I'm a Michigan Native myself.

I got preview pics tomorrow then upload Wednesday or Thursday

Looking forward to it. Have seen other Caw creators create him but going to wait to see how you will create him & what the CAW will look like.

Yep. Michigan born and raised.

I watched his match against JD Drake at Evolve 131 which aired on the WWE Network because it was Evolve's 10th Anniversary Celebration. Honestly, I thought both of them were excellent!

His match against Roderick Strong on the Christmas episode of NXT helped make him get noticed by the CAW creating community as there isn't many people creating wrestlers from the Evolve roster whom haven't shown up in other promotions (e.g. Eddie Kingston is more known than his Unwanted tag team partner, Joe Gacy due to Kingston's time in ROH, Impact Wrestling and CZW) .

I look forward to downloading your amazing Austin Theory on Friday.

Great job on both. Got to check out more of theory. Been catching small highlights of him when wwe did that evolve show and in nxt but really havent checked him out.

These caws been the reason to keep my interest in this game. I been really a fan of luchadors as of late so just hoping to see fried do some of his caws for this game.

Dont forget Brandi to go with Cody and thanks

No doubt you're one of the goats of the caw making community when it comes to the likeness of the wrestlers. However your body morphing needs some work. Cody had bigger arms, chest,shoulders and legs than the in game model of John Cena. Cody is not that big. When you do a body morph, you need to scale it using the in game models to get an accurate body morph.

I'm not hating on your work, I love what you make every year but I'm seeing a pattern with the body morphing. I have redone the body for Cody and Austin if you're interested in seeing what I have done?

Yeah Dm me for sure but not going to re-upload now. I did cody vs john cena and except chest nothing looks bigger than cena unless you meant length of arms which i cant alter. I expect you wanted abit more leaner cody in depth of arms/ chest but figs are ok. I will try to make the next few more on the lean side

Austin is a bit less than cody and cena except arms muscle which i will look after next time

While I'm happy that Austin Theroy has finally been Uploaded, I'd have a few gripes with him. First his 2nd attire is missing his entrance Attire which is supposed to be a small little shirt or something like that & also his moveset is not right at all. I'd know that guy on twitter sent you a tweet of his Youtube video of his corrected moveset but thought you were going to tweak it after that tweet instead you didn't. Maybe down the road, I'll get him but as for now, I'll pass.

While I'm happy that Austin Theroy has finally been Uploaded, I'd have a few gripes with him. First his 2nd attire is missing his entrance Attire which is supposed to be a small little shirt or something like that & also his moveset is not right at all. I'd know that guy on twitter sent you a tweet of his Youtube video of his corrected moveset but thought you were going to tweak it after that tweet instead you didn't. Maybe down the road, I'll get him but as for now, I'll pass.

Not knocking your opinion, but with the way the game is, we're lucky to even get good content like this. I think the reason the 2nd attire is missing the entrance gear is because he probably wanted to cut down on logos so it would be easier to download. Plus, you can always tweak the moveset yourself. It shouldn't discourage your reason to download it.

Thanks Motown it takes long enough to make the caws in the 1st place. At least kickyourface adjusts things. I assumed most people do. I can easily start doing DLC movesets if i wanted 100% accurate ones then other people would moan.

The moveset is actually fine it contains a fair amount of moves and people who have downloaded it have enjoyed it

Ps in case he didnt know if he typed jeb as hastag and looked for it righteous moveset is now uploaded

Young bucks/ walter with burch added in for sure and damien priest only if next patch fixes photos disappearing without workarounds.

@Niffan using workarounds ie leaving things on cc but i wont do that forever. On austin he was started prepatch so didnt have to leave photo on Cc

@Jtown only if next patch fixes face photo as i dont want to leave my photo on cc for him.

Archived